Fire genetics

Greetings BJR,

Welcome to 420 Mag! What have you got planned or growing? We'd love to hear.

I don't know Fire Genetics, but if you take a look at our list of sponsors I'm sure you'll find some fire in those genetics! They also run specials for us from time to time. @Freedom of Seeds are having a special on genetics atm 50 % sale.

Good luck and do tell us more!

Welcome to 420 Magazine @BJR03

Do you mean Green Fire Genetics?

Will you be starting a grow journal?
Do you have ay images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Welcome to 420 Magazine @BJR03

Do you mean Green Fire Genetics?

Will you be starting a grow journal?
Do you have ay images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
It’s just called fire genetics I’ve never heard of it before but some of their seeds seem to be very good and they are sold by a few different websites

It’s just called fire genetics I’ve never heard of it before but some of their seeds seem to be very good and they are sold by a few different websites
Please drop a link here to your grow journal when you start it. You've got me curious now. Is your plant an autoflower or photoperiod plant?

Is anyone familiar with fire genetics if so what is their reputation for quality
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:
No experience sorry.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hello BJR03 and welcome to 420 Magazine.com. 420Magazine.com cuts out the hype and its seed Sponsors | 420 MAGAZINE ® are legitimate. We have a process and many grow journals featuring 420Magazine members experiences growing these seeds and seed banks 420 Sponsors .

Back
Top Bottom