First Auto Grow

Jkop

Hi there everyone just starting to share my first auto grow experience. 1 Strawberry cheesecake 1 dark purple 2 to ice ryder cbd and 1 blue ace cbd they are all autos. Purchased myself my first tent and light it seems to be doing great. The bigger one is the cheesecake at 2 and half weeks. The other 3 are almost 2 weeks. Also I have a runt lol

Attachments

• 20200131_150027.jpg
    20200131_150027.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 87
Here we go came home after work today and the girls are doing good. I honestly cant believe the growth. I have been growing for 5 years but only outside and still havent had growth like this. I just keeps the nutes very light and water when needed. Working out great I think. Only been 2 days but had to post again lol

Attachments

• 20200202_204143.jpg
    20200202_204143.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 61
I like to rotate my plants daily. I’ve got a 2’ deep, 4’ wide, and 6’2” tall tent with 4 plants in it. The fourth was a small clone I squished in there as well, but the other three I like to shift them one spot over each day because I only have one light in the tent, and it has a hard time reaching each side of the tent. I do this to allow each plant their own time directly under the light. Speaking of which, I have been lazy and need to do that today. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom