First Berry White Closet Grow

So I wiped off the leaves, but left a few paper towel strands on her... better than mold, I guess. Tomorrow I'll be utilizing the milk treatment! Good vibes!

I almost want to tell you just keep an eye on it as to not mess with her too much. She is under some stress, but at the same time I don't want you to get it if it is. I had it only once and it ruined the crop. Took forever to shake from veg plants. I used some sulfer stuff but that was way back. PM at 48-50% shocks me a little so it still may not be. Either way I think you took the right route for now. Nice and gentle. Can't go wrong with Lacto either. I prefer organic and make most of my own stuff. My only real nemesis here is spider mites. Organic mixes and UVC have kept them at bay for the most part.

Guru is a matter of perspective :) Experience is simply another word for mistakes made. :laughtwo:

:Namaste:

I got really sick in the middle of the night so I've only been able to check on the girls a couple times. I wanted to take everything out of the room & give it a good scrub down, but I'll do that as soon as I can keep food down. I did treat Claudette with a foliar lactose spray so let's hope it helps. I found a recipe ed rosenthal likes to use so I'll do that for the next treatment. Fingers crossed she'll be aiiight.

A little lst & first flush for Claudette. I did the lst last night & her lower branches have already grown a bit toward "the sun." Hope I'm doing it right... my head gets cloudy *without* my medicine... anyone else find that being high gives them clarity?... anyway, fingers crossed the flush will fix Claudette right up!

Sounds like you are doing fine. I can tell you are doing your research as well. :thumb:

I'm lacking clarity at the moment as well lol. Wrong strain for wake and bake today :lot-o-toke: but yeah, I know what you are talking about. Pain and health issues can be overwhelming both physically and mentally along with just living life. It's nice to have the peace and focus of doing something you love to do and reap the medicinal benefits as well. It's even better if you can spread that to others along the way.

:circle-of-love:

420-magazine-mobile1768043901.jpg

Glodean in her new pot. It's just generic soil I had in the garage... let's hope she likes it!

420-magazine-mobile1329484904.jpg

So last week I had a weird moment & germinated a couple more twins. I just put them in soil from the cubes this morning. I had found a CFL bulb in the garage & just used my lamp to set up a little seedling/germination station.

I guess I'm going to have to figure out a space/cabinet to create a separate veg station. But I have a couple months before I flip Claudette so I've got time to think about it.

So I'm a little paranoid about the electric bill with my new crazy garden so I did some research & I'm going to switch to a 20/4 cycle. I don't know how my seedlings will do, but I suspect they'll be fine.
I'm having trouble keeping my humidity high. It dips into the 30s most of the day... maybe a bigger humidifier when I can afford it.

420-magazine-mobile1329484904.jpg

So last week I had a weird moment & germinated a couple more twins. I just put them in soil from the cubes this morning. I had found a CFL bulb in the garage & just used my lamp to set up a little seedling/germination station.

I guess I'm going to have to figure out a space/cabinet to create a separate veg station. But I have a couple months before I flip Claudette so I've got time to think about it.

LOL. We share that part of the method. Germinate some seeds and if/when they pop, worry about what to do with them later. :scratchinghead:

Back
Top Bottom