First Berry White Closet Grow

awesome, I guess that answers my question on if there is enough in a young male to make edibles. (I should have done that with all my boys....)

in the past I used to make butter, my wife would make edibles with it. Some incredible canna-bannana bread,,,

I had never heard of decarbing until reading about it recently here on the forums. I never decarbed before, but the edibles were always awesome. maybe the making butter process decarbed it?

I boiled water on the stove, used a big ole pasta pot, lots of water, got it to a roiling boil.
Added butter, 1 - 2 lbs, depending on how much trim I had. Then I added all the trim i had on hand, as much as i could shove into the pot, lmao. reduced heat to low, and simmered that stew, stirring occasionally, for hours. like 5 or so? cant remember. Then let poured that stew threw a cheese cloth into a big container. wrang out the cheese cloth, and put the container of strained water/butter in fridge. Next morning, poke hole in the butter, drain off the water, then pull the butter off the sidewalls of the container, and store in fridge/freezer until needed.

If you use this for medicine like I do... I highly suggest using the males next go~ I had about a teaspoon on my bread yesterday morning & was the most productive I've been with out wanting to cry since I've been out of smokeable meds! I ate 2 cookies & within 2 hours I was body buzzed & was able to sleep like a baby!

Claudette is 30"tall & 24"wide~
420-magazine-mobile1534257638.jpg

420-magazine-mobile854781600.jpg

420-magazine-mobile98369383.jpg

Matilda is 30"tall & 34" wide
420-magazine-mobile1783119552.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1575678347.jpg

They're so pretty!

Fed the girls this morning~ I have to take better notes... today I'll just leave that here so I can read back in a few days & see when I fed them last!...

Fed the girls this morning~ I have to take better notes... today I'll just leave that here so I can read back in a few days & see when I fed them last!...
Ive made that mistake im hoping in new thread i made for new journal. Need to write how long plant was in veg for also count weeks better in flower. I see if they get stunted or stressed it slows them i feel. Im just learning so please excuse me. Just agree i need to pay bit more attentionm . .

Fed the girls this morning~ I have to take better notes... today I'll just leave that here so I can read back in a few days & see when I fed them last!... ...

I keep a note pad in the grow area for keeping track of all the little bits i think is important. A big yellow note pad!

Hey agemon... I have a notebook I use for notes, but it's the making sure I write it down that's the issue! Lol~ I'm normally pretty beat after I do anything with the girls so I pass out before I remember to write it down...

Hey agemon... I have a notebook I use for notes, but it's the making sure I write it down that's the issue! Lol~ I'm normally pretty beat after I do anything with the girls so I pass out before I remember to write it down... ...

Step 1: Write it down then do it.

Step 2: Repeat step 1.

Back
Top Bottom