First (Closet) Grow, GDP Hermie Seeds!

2 weeks down, 6 to go. Flex those muscles girls :cheesygrinsmiley:

February-23-08_009420mag.jpg

February-23-08_011420mag.jpg

February-23-08_007420mag.jpg

February-23-08_014420mag.jpg

February-23-08_001420mag.jpg

How could anyone hate a plant that is as beautiful as your girls?

Thanks guys! I was assuming they'll go 8 weeks Dizz. Yesterday morning just before the pictures were taken they got their first feeding of Beastie Bloomz along with the re-introduction of Grow Big, and this morning when I woke up and slid the doors open I did a double-take since the buds got so swollen overnight.

damn bro. sexy women there in those pic! cant wait for the bud sites to further develop on those bitches.lol great job bro.

wow nice job with the girls Kalas.
are these ladys herms or did u get some true fems?
i had a bag of trainwreck few years back that had 20+seeds like your Gdp and just tossed them herb was damn good though.
+rep Kalas:Rasta:
after seeing your journal and the conversation it sparked im now enticed by the thought of creating feminized seeds im testing it out on my clone in flowering, stressing it to force it to pollinate. any thoughts on how to stress it? its been SC and Lstd all the specifics are in my journal:peace:

The two shortest plants are 100% fems... the tallest one sprouted about 3 or 4 pollen sac pre-flowers:thedoubletake: that I ripped off some time ago. I'm constantly giving that one the evil eye, not to mention the long talk we had when that happened. She now fully understands that the same hand that brought her into this very world will take her right out LAWLZ:cheesygrinsmiley:
Ah man, I'm baked. Thanks again for the kind words, dudes. I'll definitely be dropping in on your journal Shag... maybe for now you can just yell some made-up shit at her, like tell her how worthless and ugly she is. You never would have hooked up with her if you would've known she would just completely let go of herself... and become so lumpy & pear-shaped that every time you plopped yourself on top of her you had to somehow pretend she was someone sexy... like Kelly Brook... just so you could take care of business. Man. Are you EVER gonna wash my whites!?!?! Am I just not going to wear underwear when I head off to work tomorrow? Is that it? Is that the plan? And when was the last time you.....

HAHAHAHlawls ok enough, I have a half leftover burrito calling me.

once again... true feminized seed is produced by taking a 100% female plant and stressing it chemically, hormonally or environmentally then using the resulting pollen to impregnate other 100% female plants. this ensures that there are no auto-pollinators in the mix. the resulting seed is feminized. it is up to the breeder to figure out good crosses that will result in desirable traits and hybrid vigor. just because the seed is produced in this way by no means garantees quality. a good breeder will grow the seed out to ensure he has done his job correctly.

yha alien thats what im gona test i have the fem clone that im gona stress to hake it pollinate and then im gona pollinate a small branch on the mother and bag her,or if my other clone catches up ill pollinate her (preferred) eather way it should be interesting to see the results

Week 3 is finished and I finally installed the exhaust fan (filter is on backorder should arrive any day) to at last get this miserable heat out of the grow room. I placed an old piece of window screen over the bird/rodent guard to further prevent any smaller critters from setting up shop inside the hood itself.

Girls are happy & healthy:Rasta:

03-01-08_002420mag.jpg

03-01-08_007420mag.jpg

Little side cola

03-01-08_017420mag.jpg

Main cola

03-01-08_005420mag.jpg

03-01-08_003420mag.jpg

Man I can't thank you guys enough :adore: Its because of you having my back that this is all happening :cheesygrinsmiley:
4 down, 4(I think) to go!
I took them out for a good foliar feeding yesterday with Tiger Bloom & the topped plant is showing me signs of the falling over that's to come... so I'll head out today or tomorrow for some support sticks.
The smell is really starting to come through & is unbelievable. Really strong skunk odor, floral bouquets, grape candy & a very slight hint of coffee.

Plant A (32 inches)

March-07-08_4weeks_009420mag.jpg

March-07-08_4weeks_007420mag.jpg

Plant B (33 inches)

March-07-08_4weeks_014420mag.jpg

Plant C (37 inches)

March-07-08_4weeks_016420mag.jpg

Thanks man!
It's been a minor PITA moving the plants around in such a small space & walking back and forth to my refrigerator's filtered water dispenser to fill up the 15 half-liter water bottles that I let the water sit in to reach room temp before it goes in the watering can.
I just keep reminding myself that it wont be like this forever lol.
I finally figured out that this strain is a really heavy feeder and doesn't like low nute foliars once it's had stronger stuff running through its system. Every time I've foliar'd with Big Bloom, things seem to yellow out... even though I thought all it would do is help the uptake of nutes.
The saying "less is more" definitely doesn't apply with these bee-atches.
Its funny man, as the plants get closer and closer to harvest I find myself fighting to contain the excitement in my own head so nothing gets jinxed.
Heres a better bud shot, I'm really happy with the trichome production so far

March-08-08_027420mag.jpg

Back
Top Bottom