Hey @PlastekShark you wouldn't happen to be getting the vivosun carbon filter and fan would you? I was thinking of that one for my 2x4x5 tent in the garage, any idea if that's ideal for my situation?

I use the same in my 2x4x5 tent. Even with a vent open for passive intake, it still pulls in the tent wells on low, which is nice. Keeps slight negative pressure, so the smells don't escape from the tent. It would work great for you!

I use the same in my 2x4x5 tent. Even with a vent open for passive intake, it still pulls in the tent wells on low, which is nice. Keeps slight negative pressure, so the smells don't escape from the tent. It would work great for you!
Perfect man and thanks for including the part about the vent, helped me picture exactly how I'm going to do my set up :thumb:

@InTheShed @PlastekShark ahhh thanks for the quick replies. crap guess I'm going carbon shopping. Hopefully northern lights isn't too smelly
actually NL is a perfect choice for stealthy grows they are not so smelly as the average strain, and about the smell of fresh weed ... i think its worse as when ye sparke on up inside ... thats'll be gone in an hour the plant smell will not hehe

Well, day 66 and still not flowering. I'm pretty sure she's a photo, kind of bumming me out.
20190319_002105.jpg
20190319_002115.jpg

Started LST on the NL youngin.

20190319_002100.jpg

Meanwhile the Gorilla Glue is just doing her thing, looking tasty.

20190319_002134.jpg
20190319_002127.jpg

Time for a time shift on that sucker!

Yeah not sure how I'm going to do it. I think if i put the NL in my closet set up with the old light, I can veg her in there. Then switch the tent to 12/12. However, I don't have all the proper light proofing stuff since I never planned on photos. So I hope that by doing my best to have 'lights off' coincide with actual dark hours, I won't stress her too much.

I also still have my flowering Gorilla Glue to worry about

At this point I'd say whenever is most convenient for you. Another two weeks and it may turn out to be an auto!

I won't hold my breath on her being a really late auto.

Either way, she's had way more veg growth so I'm hoping she'll pump out a decent yield no matter her light preference

Chopped off the front bud on the gorilla glue the other day. Not sure how ripe I prefer my buds so I wanted a sample in a slightly earlier stage so I can get a better idea of how I like my buds.

That being said, my tents RH is too low to be drying the bud. A small popcorn piece fell off and was pretty well dry already. Just sampled.

The high is nice but I need a better drying environment. Low terpene profile. However, it was not overly planty and didn't have that hay smell/taste. So that's good. Almost sweet tasting with a fuel like undertone.

I figure another week or two, a better drying environment, plus some cure time and I'll have some really nice buds.

Drying in a cardboard box will keep some of the moisture in. I punched holes in mine but my RH is high here:

full

And if it's really dry where you are you can hang the plant whole. That slows down the process as well.
Cool I was thinking of using a box because I don't have anywhere else. I want to use my tent for flower again right away.

Drying in a cardboard box will keep some of the moisture in. I punched holes in mine but my RH is high here:

full

And if it's really dry where you are you can hang the plant whole. That slows down the process as well.

Hmm, if I place a box in my tent it might just work out. RH is around 52% on average unless the humidifier runs out of water. In the box, it might help keep it closer to 60-62%

If you run around 62% in the box I'd advise a lot of airflow to prevent mold. That's where my RH tends to be and I have a fan outside the box pointed at the holes on the bottom right that vent out the holes top left.

Thanks! I'll be sure to get some holes punched in it!

Back
Top Bottom