One girl is still flowering strong! Getting bigger and frostier every day!

My other girl is stubborn and is still refusing to show pre-flower. She has a massive amount of bush growth to her. Especially inside the canopy. Wish I had a better light, it's tough keeping her opened up to get light in there!
How about a close up of that fine looking top?

Hmm, I've always looked at flushing as running 3x your pot size worth of water through the pot. But yeah, I'd like to try just PHed water for the last 10-14 days or so. At least on this first one. Then just continue regular feedings with my other plant, see how it turns out. Just not sure when to actually start the process. I don't want to do it too soon, and starve her before she's ready for harvest. But I don't want to wait too long, and have to harvest after only a few days of straight water lol.

Only bottom few leaves or is it all over the plant ?
I'm just starting the Gorilla Glue #4 myself...fem photo tho.
But my best guess here would be leaves sitting on wet soil and or the leaves getting wet when you water...do they sit low enough to hit the soil when dry like just before watering ?
And I'm new to all this myself so please make sure a more experienced member answers too...lol

Only bottom few leaves or is it all over the plant ?
I'm just starting the Gorilla Glue #4 myself...fem photo tho.
But my best guess here would be leaves sitting on wet soil and or the leaves getting wet when you water...do they sit low enough to hit the soil when dry like just before watering ?
And I'm new to all this myself so please make sure a more experienced member answers too...lol

I appreciate your input just as much! They are not on the soil, and I've been careful to move any leaves out of the way when watering.

Any idea what might be happening here? This is the gorilla glue that's still in veg. Feeding 3ml CalMag, 4ml GH micro, and 8ml GH Bloom.
natural senescence meaning the plant is reabsorbing the mobile nutrients from those leafs ... its nothing to worry about infact its desired by some just before harvest to have a more nutrient clean smoke ... it happens with bottom leafs often shaded ones .. you can try to up N a bit but i dont see a need for that

peace

One girl is still flowering strong! Getting bigger and frostier every day!

My other girl is stubborn and is still refusing to show pre-flower. She has a massive amount of bush growth to her. Especially inside the canopy. Wish I had a better light, it's tough keeping her opened up to get light in there!
beautiful plants looking good ... the brown tips can be a slight nuteburn ... usually it means you are on point with your nutrients (if it doesnt get worse lol)

beautiful plants looking good ... the brown tips can be a slight nuteburn ... usually it means you are on point with your nutrients (if it doesnt get worse lol)

It's stayed the exact same since then! Good to know I have her nutes dialed in

So, as I've said much earlier in this thread...I've had my doubts about my labeling for the pots. I think I swapped them. I've been thinking the girl that hasn't flowered, which I thought was gorilla glue, has much more of a sativa appearance. Like a lemon Haze would have. And the "lemon Haze" leaves are wider and more broad. Also the longer grow cycle on the one that hasn't flowered...more like a sativa.

Well anyway, I was cleaning up some of those dead/dying fans from the plant labeled "gorilla glue" and omg...the citrus smell was so strong. There's no way I have them labeled right :laugh:

Guess I shouldn't smoke in the middle of planting. :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom