20190207_135717.jpg

Day 32 and the gorilla glue has still yet to show pre-flower activity. I'm starting to wonder if I was sent photos by accident. I'll give her another week or two, and if not then I'll have to look into light proofing my closet so I can try and switch to a 12/12 to get her to flower. Not really what I wanted, especially knowing that my grow space isn't light proof. Guess we'll see!

Interesting question you may get several different answers. Look at the plant. Is she happy? Maybe a mild correction but nothing extreme. I know that PH in is more important. I dont measure my run off anymore and havent since starting in coco. Maybe someone else can Shed some light...

Interesting question you may get several different answers. Look at the plant. Is she happy? Maybe a mild correction but nothing extreme. I know that PH in is more important. I dont measure my run off anymore and havent since starting in coco. Maybe someone else can Shed some light...

Yeah, they seem happy so far. I just don't want to be slowly creating a problem that will stick it's ugly head out, later in flowering lol

Back
Top Bottom