Flower sites look sweet!

Check out Mars Hydro lights. They're a big sponsor here and have a great thread all about lighting.

And they're having a sale! Her thread and sale info is here:
Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Thanks, Shed! I've been perusing their site as well comparing PPFD ratings and what not. So far, the greatest intensity in the price range I can currently afford is the Bestva. I plan on a minor upgrade before they start flower. Then I can throw that one in there with the two 105w 2700k CFLs for supplemental lighting.

I eventually want a nice Quantum Board. :cool:

Everybody does!

I went with Samsung strips because it worked out cheaper for the area I needed to cover but I haven't heard anyone say they didn't love their QBs!

Samsung strips? I only have the two plants going. So I only need a good coverage for about 2x1 would those be a better option for just two plants?

I continually go back and forth but have finally decided on a new light! :yahoo:

I'm gonna go with a Mars Reflector 144! Lengthy enough to give my two plants it's full power! Super stoked. :slide:

Probably hold onto the crappy Phlizon light for seedlings/early veg. It does ok for the younger stages.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190203-231407_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190203-231407_Chrome.jpg
    301.5 KB · Views: 148
  • Screenshot_20190203-231734_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190203-231734_Chrome.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 148
Can you get the discount from Sara's thread?

I should be able to. I forgot to check the exact date it ends, but I believe the sale is running still. I sure hope so! Can't afford to get it any sooner. Gas and electric bill came and stole all my money! Damn this cold weather! :rip:

Well, first slightly upsetting issue.

I can't run my CFLs in the small closet space I'm using. The ventilation is too poor. Had ONE 125w 2700k CFL with reflector hood running along with my main LED. Went and checked after a few hours and my temp was up to 88.4°F o_O

This is quite the damper in my plans because I'm not sure if the LED will carry my girls through flower worth a damn. :(

I was planning on having the 125w and an additional 105w running. That's a negative.

Back
Top Bottom