re: First grow help!

420-magazine-mobile768514736.jpg

Cal-mag deficiencies are notorious in coco grows. Do a flush with ro water and give a dose of cal-mag. Ph levels can be problematic also. If you have access to a meter give it a check.

U suggest i do a flush with some calmag or flush then add calmag to next feeding?

Flush wit water den cal i gro in hydro so not much flush n for fungus nats go to ur walmart n get u som like beach sand put on top they wont b able to get in ur grow media

Flush wit water den cal i gro in hydro so not much flush n for fungus nats go to ur walmart n get u som like beach sand put on top they wont b able to get in ur grow media
Ill flush them right away ill keep u posted in a few days see what happens

Im using the begginners kit from green planet.. it comes with pro-cal which has cal and mag in it. It says to alternate one feeding with one flush on the box but many people told me nah there veging they need the nutrients. Also tellin me to wait ti it dries out which the big pots took over a week they were still damp at the bottom

U think a nice flush would help? Alternate 1 feeding and 1 flush daily?
That actually looks like a deficiency try using spring water at 200 ppm with 2 ml of cal mag per gallon see if that helps and always ph your water bro nice setup id lower that led significantly till its warm on your hand if its not too close your fine thats too far for an led to be off plants i think

That actually looks like a deficiency try using spring water at 200 ppm with 2 ml of cal mag per gallon see if that helps and always ph your water bro nice setup id lower that led significantly till its warm on your hand if its not too close your fine thats too far for an led to be off plants i think
Its 1500 w i didnt want to burn the plants u think i should lower it? I honestly have no idea about anything lol literaly first time growing. Put my hand over the plant till i feel the heat?

Yes sir but dont saturate. What happens is in our cocoa soil we build up salts. So a decent flush 2 mililiters of cal mag in water next feeding should clear it up

Yes lower that light if you have a digital thermometer you can check canopy or fan leaves for heat levels.

Id say dont let the light any closer than where you can safely put your hand under it

Back
Top Bottom