re: First grow help!

I adjust my ph to 6.0 when i water, i havent checked ph on run off though ill do that next on the next one. Havent checked ppm niether i gotta get me a ppm meter. As for nutes i got the begginners kit from greenplanet been giving what it says except for the zymes. I baught enzymes komplete but havent used it yet.
420-magazine-mobile1940211021.jpg
I'd suggest using a quarter of the nutes the suggest. Right now I would be giving them seedling strength nutes. So .5 ml a liter. The fact that they want your ppm over 500 in veg is a reckless attempt for them to make more money by having you give your plants far more than they actually need.

420-magazine-mobile240883370.jpg

My plants get 400 to 550 ppm MAX in veg. And they seem to be happy to me. Granted the smaller bush on the RIGHT has some awful mutation that hinders her growth.

My point is you don't need and shouldn't need to used that high level of nutes. In flower even I don't want to see over 700 -750 ppm. You don't need it. And more importantly high levels of ceritan nutes or supplements can lockout others. Only causing more chaos.

I think your issue is a cal mag related one. I have to look back at the pics also may be Nitrogen. Regardless a good cal mag supplement has nitrogen to negate the alkaline nature of calcium ( I think.) So you will get the benefits of both from one product. Use half strength of the recommended dose. About 1 ml a L until you get a ppm tester. Super cheap online. Keep your part a and part B at between .5 ml and 1ml per liter. And I can almost guarantee the plants will recover wonderfully.

Typically you only add cal mag as a supplimental feeding. Theres plenty of lines with cal mag, I choose emerald harvest for my grows. This being said make sure you always start on the low end of every nute. I'd advise to follow the bottle not your friends I fucked up for a year straight listening to people.

1.)If it says .05 mil feed it .03 to start.
2.)I suggest to only nute 1 time a week to start.
That's a good way to go! If you use cal mag that's all you really need until 3 or 4 sets of leaves. It has N and cal mag and iron normally. Seedlings don't need much else

That's a good way to go! If you use cal mag that's all you really need until 3 or 4 sets of leaves. It has N and cal mag and iron normally. Seedlings don't need much else
Yes i transplanted 3 ft plants into 7 gallon pots with fox farm, and all they got was water and cal mag it seems to solve allot of problems and most soils come packed with beneficial nutrients. I believe adding anything more than cal mag and sturdy stalk would be overkill to a transplant.

The biggest lesson I have learned is a good gardener doesn't need allot of nutes. Just correct ph the basics and good lights and its game over

I had only flushed 2... im watering the other 2 with calmag...the runoff ph was under 5...last time i watered was over a week ago if that might have something to do with that

Oh wait hold off on that! you can only water every day if you can maintain correct humidity, and that you have a good enough light to dry the soil or root rot will
Set in

I'll take a pic of my pot later on a big veg one, so you can see how wet the soil is 2 days after a full feeding I feed every 3 days. Nute, than 3 days later microbial tea,than 1 to 2 waterings of straight water.

Fox farm ocean forest i thought it was but im not sure

Here's a comparison

420-magazine-mobile712265575.jpg

I thought it was a coco coir mix but im not so sure it has nutes so probably not but its still partially relevant

Back
Top Bottom