Things are looking very well, only sad part is the mess in the begginning and had to force them into flower because of the super silver haze i have, would have liked a bigger yield. But they are looking really sexy, every time i see them for the passed week i want to chop her up.

Update on my super silver haze. They are looking fine but the passed week or so iv boticed the leaves dying but not just the fan leaves even the leaves on the budz. What could it be? Im almost ready to harvest but they are not quite done yet but im thinking i might have to harvest a little bit earlier incase it ruins the budz

Looking good, ace. I don't see anything to be alarmed about. It's normal for the leaves, including sugar, leaves to start giving up at this stage and it varies widely among strains. I've got a blue dream cbd that lost all of the upper fan leaves well before harvest time. I've heard two theories: the buds are requiring so many nutrients that it's robbing them from the "not so important" portions of the plant or the leaves are just used up at this point. How far are you from anticipated harvest? I think you'll be good to just continue monitoring your trichomes as an indicator of appropriate harvest time. Good job!

Lol if your worried about that I should be sweating bullets! But your good. Just a little potassium deficiency and end of life necrosis. Looks awesome to me

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey guys, im having a problem with end of flowering with these 2 plants. Leaves all of a sudden start to shrivel brown and dry out. What can be going on?!?!

Got a new cool tube set up with 1000watt Mh, is the glass not supposed to get hot at all? Because mine still gets really hot to the touch i dont know what im supposed to do i changed the fan twice this one seems to be working good but dont know why or if its normal for the glass to still be hot to the touch.

Attachments

• 20181213_014506.jpg
    20181213_014506.jpg
    615.2 KB · Views: 124
Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom