First grow-Michigan Medical Marijuana-2009

Wow, that is a nice looking lady, Getting fat. Great job on the Vid, love those things. Almost like being there. Great on the journal and the grow..

SkreezLyCorey, Thank you bro. I can't wait until it's dried and cured. What's worse is Jamaican No.1 has really begun to fill out and the buds have far more odor than Jamaican No.2.

TheCriMsonK20, anytime bro, we are enlisting MDVL's father to come trim with us. he has never done it before, so this will be interesting...lol.

Okay, time for some last photos of Jamaican No.2 before her harvest tomorrow.

Jamaican_No_22.jpg

Jamaican No.1
Jamaican_No_11.jpg

Bud closeup, Jamaican No.2
Bud-Jamaican_No_2.jpg

Last full day for Everest.
Purple_Everest-Jamaican_No_2.jpg

I will post updated pics of the autoflowers and MDVL's 3 feminised plants.

dude those purple hues are killer! If Michigan wasn't such a far drive from PA I would jump on that in a heart beat. Im super pumped to see what those buds look like dried and cured. It's going to be some fantastic smoke!

ok Ladies and Gents. While GMT is gone on his bird hunting trip I will do my best to keep everyone updated on the little ladies that we have. I cant promise pics cuz more then likely GMT will be bringing his camera with him up north. :) but i will do my best ...

Just when you think it cant get any better that Jamaican2 blows that #1 away, That is one amazing plant great job. They both look wonderful but the color on the #2 just blows me away. Suffering from a little envy. Great job again...

TheCriMsonK20, thank you bro. Wish it were possible to share this with all involved here. That would be some true satisfaction.

McDudz, thank you very much, coming from you it means a great deal bud.

Sonzor, thanks again for stoppin in bro. I kid you not, Jamaican No.1 is gaining quickly and is so much more to smell. She also doesn't have one branch higher than the others. So all the buds are gaining at about the same rate. I believe she could surpass Jamaican No.2 in yield and possibly in flavor. Although I have only taken small popcorn buds from underneath on Jamaican No.2.

McBudz..sorry bro about the typo. Sheesh..had I been stoned I would have an excuse.
Well, Funeral services for the Jamaican No.2 commencing tomorrow morning. We will finish trimming the buds and get some picks. Looks like a decent yield so far. Large sticky buds. Oh, and I found one seed so far. Really haven't started an outright search for seeds. Just happened across this one. Large, mature, and very dark. It will be interesting to see what turns out from planting it. Jamaican x Blueberry auto. I will look for more tomorrow when we finish trimming.

Looking Sweeet I love purp's. I hope to catch afew of them color's on my outdoor's this year. Look's good tho Dude. Stay down for your's

If you are in the Dearborn area or he has a new office in the Wayne area. Bring you med records to Dr. Nidal Jboor. His number is 313-271-6660. He is a reasonable man and a good doc. He is the one who suggested I get the forms and sign up. I have been his patient for six years. I'd recommend him to my family.

Advanced Care Medical Clinic
20524 W Warren Ave
Detroit, MI 48228
Practice: (313) 271-6660

Advanced Care Medical Center
849 N Wayne Rd
Westland, MI 48185
Practice: (734) 728-5220

DFW-Guy, thank you bro. Yours is looking mighty fine as well. Thanks for stoppin in and the comments pard.

Jcool09, thanks as well bro. We owe alot to the folks here who have helped us so willingly.

McWeedy, Ya now know there is Jamaican in Mich..lol. The seeds from this are Jamaican x Blueberry auto. Gonna be interesting to see what becomes of the seeds when we grow them, if anything. Thanks for swingin by bud.

Norcaliwood, ^5, first grow with color like that. Oregon is great bro, luv the Eugene area. Emerald valley, yeehaw, great place to grow. Appreciate ya stoppin by bro, Hope yours turn out to be more than you expected.

I love the ruler effect! Great pics GMT1975A you deserve those great buds for all your hard work and detailed journal. Keep up the excellent work ! :peace:

McBudz, thank you bro, I do as well. Now I just need to come up with an adequate cleaner to get the resin off me fingers...lol. Buds are very heavy with resin, and denser than they appear. Starting to smell more also. Purple is quickly becoming my favorite color. :)

Back
Top Bottom