First grow-Michigan Medical Marijuana-2009

I would be happy to honor ya with a smoke report tomorrow. Im down to the last of the electric fruit punch but have had some of the premature buds from Jam#1 and the Jam#1 was better then the ELP.I'll update more tomorrow :)

Sorry, I have to say its very cool that you're rating is 4.20!! I'm voting this journal a 5-star, so sorry for messing that up in a way heh. It's well worth rating though!

DeadTour we graciously thank all who have helped and will continue us in helping make sure we do the right thing by our plants.... wish i could post more often but i know that people hate reading the same thing twice .. i have heard awesome things about alot of the friends GMT has made on here and their advice and grow logs.. +reps to all of you.

well i would have happily invited everyone over for a taste test but not sure the house would hold that many. With Jam#1 i rolled a doobie laid back in bed and began the small journey to a new taste and new buzz.. im not a big toker so i was only able to smoke 1/2 and was pretty well stuck to the bed for awhile.the buzz was massive and relaxing total body buzz in my book has sort of a creeper buzz to it.. i like it!!!

ok. here is the finally OOPS of the week..yesterday as i was stripping the buds to be canned for cure i was weighing as i went along and well guess i shouldnt try to do the hard things when my mind is on a total vacation. ok so i added everything up that i weighed and divided that by 7 so lil ole me without thinking seen the top number and was like KICKASS we got a good crop offa here this Jam#1 well turns out IF i did the math correctly i would have realized that it was not correct. as this afternoon i decided to weigh out by the oz's and can them that way. with figuring in what was brought up north for hunting and what i have for my personal we only averaged about 4oz. im depressed on this.. perhaps just tell GMT it was an eraly april fools joke?? But none the less it really doesnt matter to me as this has paid the electric bill and left over..and it was a free plant as well as Jam#2... bad me bad bad bad me...

I am in awe of the site of the buds that you have gotten off this already! Sorry i am late to the posting party been busy the last couple weeks scouting and getting my tree stand up I am sure you will understand as a fellow hunter! @ MDVL we all have our moments when it comes to math I am sure wouldn't let that get you down too much at least it payed the bills. Giving this a 5 star for the amazing journal and buds that have been grown here Great job!

ok. here is the finally OOPS of the week..yesterday as i was stripping the buds to be canned for cure i was weighing as i went along and well guess i shouldnt try to do the hard things when my mind is on a total vacation. ok so i added everything up that i weighed and divided that by 7 so lil ole me without thinking seen the top number and was like KICKASS we got a good crop offa here this Jam#1 well turns out IF i did the math correctly i would have realized that it was not correct. as this afternoon i decided to weigh out by the oz's and can them that way. with figuring in what was brought up north for hunting and what i have for my personal we only averaged about 4oz. im depressed on this.. perhaps just tell GMT it was an eraly april fools joke?? But none the less it really doesnt matter to me as this has paid the electric bill and left over..and it was a free plant as well as Jam#2... bad me bad bad bad me...

I would not be too disapointed with 4 ounces. Sound like a pretty good haul.. Great luck with the rest..

I'm Back!! Had a most excellant time hunting partridge (ruffed grouse) and Timberdoodle (woodcock). We pushed 40-60 birds each day. Nights spent around the campfire were worth the trip alone. Really thought we would have much more when finished, but of well, it was an estimate to begin with. Jamaican No1 is coming along very nicely, with credit to MDVL for taking such great care of her. I have 5 out of the 6 auto's as female, 3 of which are going bud crazy. I will try to post pics tomorrow after the lights come on.

Glad to hear you had a great time welcome back! I had to pull one of my plants the other day turned out martha was actually marty :-\! I am looking forward to archery season just over a week away! Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your ladies soon!

K-Frat, yeppers, bow season is just around the corner. I saw lots of rubs and some really heavy use trails up north. Thanks for swinging by bro.

Picture time!

AK47_x_Hindu_Kush_No_1
AK47_x_Hindu_Kush_No_11.jpg

AK47_x_Hindu_Kush_No_2
AK47_x_Hindu_Kush_No_21.jpg

Blueberry_Auto_No_1
Blueberry_Auto_No_12.jpg

Blueberry_Auto_No_2
Blueberry_Auto_No_24.jpg

Blueberry_Auto_No_2_Bud_closeup
Blueberry_Auto_No_2_Bud_closeup.jpg

Blueberry_Auto_No_3
Blueberry_Auto_No_31.jpg

Medical_MJ_1024
Medical_MJ_10244.jpg

Moby_Dick
Moby_Dick4.jpg

Power_Kush
Power_Kush4.jpg

Jamaican_No_1
Jamaican_No_12.jpg

Jamaican_No_1_bud_closeup-1
Jamaican_No_1_bud_closeup-1.jpg

Jamaican_No_1_bud_closeup-2
Jamaican_No_1_bud_closeup-2.jpg

Jamaican_No_1_bud_closeup-3
Jamaican_No_1_bud_closeup-3.jpg

Jamaican_No_1_bud_closeup-4
Jamaican_No_1_center_bud_closeup-2.jpg

Welcome back. Those blueberry autos look nice and frosty, You are doing such a great job all the plants look nice and healthy, Great job and nice pics + rep..

Sonzor, thank you bro, and they is smellin like blueberries as well. We appreciate the kind words bro. ^5

Spike69, we are getting there bro, a little growth at a time. Yours are looking very good as well. Only difference is the number of plants. You have that White Widow which I covet. We have one feminised WW seed still unplanted. Maybe soon!

Back
Top Bottom