First grow-Michigan Medical Marijuana-2009

I personally think that the White Widow should be renamed * The Kiss Of Death * cuz its just that.. Dont get me wrong i enjoy the buzz but dayum I dont like being stuck to the couch or bed. well unless it is in the evening.. Otherwise if toked during the day the TO DO LIST gets tossed out the window LOL

MDVL is right, if we smoke the WW to early, nuffin get's done...lol.

TheCriMsonK20, thank you bro, we are working at it. Still learnin as we grow. We owe a lot to the folks here who have helped us out, and from reading others journals.

:goodjob: GMT1975A and Welcome Back....glad to hear you had a good one :grinjoint:....ladies are looking spectacular and :ganjamon: Oh ya! So vegging fem plant for a bit more hey...I think i will start vegging longer....since i will have HID I can grow them bigger. I have gotten used to 12" high plants or less when they finish :rollit:

Tunes..thank you bro. Jamaican No.2 was 42 inches at the highest point..Jamaican No.1 is roughly 38, but most of the buds are the same height. I try to veg them a bit longer to get as much growth before going to 12/12.

Siscokid, it is a pleasure to have you stop in bud. We appreciate your kind words and are glad you are here to enjoy this little venture with us.

Smoke report on the Jamaican No.2
It is still in the curing stage, but already is a big hit. We have kept an oz aside for personal "medicinal" use. Most of the rest has gone quickly. The smoke is smooth, with a pleasant flavor. Recommend to friends to limit oneself to 2-3 hits, as it has a tendancy to creep up after 5-10 minutes. Nice cerebral head buzz with a relaxing body high. Not willing to try a heavier dosage as of yet. :)

Sounds like you have some great meds on your hands. Great job again. I'm going to have to research getting my hands on some Jamaican Seeds I am sure it will bring back some great memories. Again love the journal great job.

Sonzor, thank you once again bro. The Jamaican has turned out to be all I had hoped for, and then some. Wasn't sure what we would end up with as we didn't know the genetics when we received them. Glad we have the seeds from her. I am anxious to put a couple in the ground to see what we end up with.

Okay, took 3 cuttings from the Medical 1024, and 2 from the Moby Dick. Figured they were small and weren't getting like through the thick canopy above. Dipped the tips into Clonex gel and put them in rockwool cubes. Have them in our germinating tray, hoping that they will survive. I will post pics later. All 5 of the auto's are budding, and I am rotating them under the 400 watt HPS along with the Jamaican No.1. Speaking of which, the buds are filling in and getting very hard and dense. Maybe this one will top 8 ozs. She was originally damaged during transport and topped by accident. Which made the choice all that much easier. I then LST'd the existing limbs outward, in a wagon spoke fashion, creating 8-10 "top buds". The center buds began to grow upwards and filled in the "hub" quite dense. If these continue to fill in, it will create a very thick forest of short dense buds for harvest time. This gives the plant a bowl shaped bed of buds. I have tried to pull smaller limbs from underneath up through the larger branches above to give them more light. She is drinking about 1/2 - 3/4 of a gallon of water per day. The Promix/Fox Farms mix seems to drain well and the plant seems to like it.

Once again sounds like you have it all thought out and your grow surly shows it. Good luck on the clones and the grow. Great job again...

Sonzor, thank you once again friend.

I have begun to reverse the LST of a month ago, by tying the biggest limbs up. In the begining I had tied them down to give light to the center branches. Now that the centers have grown, and the bigger limbs are heavy with buds, I have tied them back up to the center trunk to lift the buds closer to the light. They will stay this way until harvest, with just some minor tweeking to even the height of the canopy. This also provides me with a little more room for the 2 auto's I have there also. Hopefully the 12 hours of 400 watt HPS will add a bit more bud growth to the auto's as well. Each auto will recieve 2-3 days of 400 watt HPS per week until harvest. Once the Jamaican is harvested, our plan is to introduce the Moby Dick to 12/12 HPS. She is already with bud sights, so she will then start to recieve bloom nutrients as well.

DFW-Guy, thank you very much brother. We are hoping the cuttings are viable. They were smaller and I am not sure they will survive. I will give them a week or so and if not, then we can try again. I would like to perpetuate the strains as they are female, and we only have a couple of the Medical MJ 1024 seeds left. Moby Dick was a freebee as was the Power Kush. We expect between 1-3
ozs off each of the auto's. Thanks again for taking to time to visit our grow. ^5

Never heard of reversing a LST. But what a great idea. Learn something new every day. Great job again.. All those strains, bet your the most popular guy on the block...

Sonzor..buds are getting heavy now..so I need to tie them up for support and to even the canopy..equal light to all, it's in the constitution..lol. ^5 bro, thanks for stoppin in, always good to have ya here.

Back
Top Bottom