First grow-Michigan Medical Marijuana-2009

Spike69, thank you bro, your comments are always appreciated. I am not sure we are "pro's" yet, but we are learning alot. I am ready to start a few more seeds for the future harvest. But as you see, I need to make some space. I am hoping to build the grow tent soon, we now have the space cleared for it. I believe MDVL wishes to steam clean the carpets first. I will then lay down some heavy 6 mil plastic on which to place the tent. It would be nice to make this next grow hydro in order to test the hydro-ring bucket system. I still need to pick up a microswitch for the float switch. Then it will be nearly complete. I have almost everything required for the bucket system, but I will need an aditional cool tube and vent tubing with exhaust fan. It will most likely be a 600 watt unit. Maybe two weeks when the last Jamaican and the blueberry are ready. The blueberry/Jamaican are making the room smell very fruity!

That Jamaican is a hell of a plant, really it is. The auto flowers under the HPS are budding up amazingly also. Can't wait to see when you've got 2 HPS's ;) All your plants will flourish. Not that they aren't now, I just think the CFL's are limiting the auto's.
Oh btw I liked that you talked lol, before I had to guess which plants were which.

Great vid and even better setup you have there. All those plants look so nice and healthy, I think I will start calling you MR. GREEN THUMB. Great job again and love checking out your journal...

DFW-Guy..lol..^5..I have been known to utter something similiar to human speech now and again. Yes, the CFL's are somewhat limiting as far as yield goes. I hope to fix that with an additional HPS or two. Thanks again for stoppin in bro, always good to see ya here.

Sonzor, always a pleasure to see ya here bro, thanks again. As for Mr. Green Thumb, well..I am trying, to be sure. All those years in Grandma's garden are starting to pay off, combined with the excellant journals and help here.

ok siscokid.. everytime i read a post by you i keep getting that dayum song in my head..
WAR was one of my favorites! Siscokid was a friend of mine... Eat the salted peanuts out the can...
Siscokid, when the lights come on, I will take another vid, this one a bit longer.
That was quick! I wish I could get that kind of response from my wife when I ask her to do something ( she just slapped me on the head ) That is a beautiful garden my man and after you turned those fans back on I could just imagine sitting under that Jamaican and taking in all of those sweet aromas, like aroma therapy. Nice set up and thanks again for sharing. :peace::cheer: :smokin:

LOL Siscokid..Thank you once again.

Some quick pic updates:

Jamaican_No_1_reverse_LST
Jamaican_No_1_reverse_LST.jpg

Jamaican_No_1_Buds
Jamaican_No_1_Buds.jpg

Blueberry_auto_main_bud
Blueberry_auto_main_bud.jpg

AK47_x_Hindu_Kush_auto
AJ47_x_Hindu_Kush_auto.jpg

The other_AK47_x_Hindu_Kush_auto
Another_AK47_x_Hindu_Kush_auto.jpg

GMT1975A if I remember correctly those two Jamaicans plant were a gift right?? And you were unsure of what to expect. Well, Well what a gift indeed they turned in to! The gift that keeps on gaving. Great work my Friend, Great work! :cheer:

The Weed..you are correct, they were gifted to us..originally there were 4..two we gave away..both of thsoe are females as well..Don't know how they turned out as they were outdoor grows. Thank you for the kind words my friend, always appreciate ya stoppin in.

Siscokid..I will just capture some odor in a baggy and mail it to ya...lol. It is a very sweet and fruity smell in the room and basement. The combination of the AK47 x Hindu Kush, Blueberry and the Jamaican are very pleasant. Especially the blueberry, so a sweet odor, just like it's namesake. On the bright side, the cuttings off the Moby Dick and the Medical MJ 1024 have come back to life. They were all wilted to the point of dying, when MDVL suggested I put them in a cool dark place. So I slid them into the drying closet, some light, but not much. I forgot about them for 2 whole days. When I opened it up, much to my surprise, they had spread there wilted leaves and begun to thrive. I checked on them again this AM, and they are doing even better. So it looks like I have a chance at continuing the genetics for yet another grow. I plan on taking cuttings from the Power Kush as well. Maybe have to start a new journal for the next batch. I want to start a couple of the Jamaican x Blueberry seeds to compliment the next grow, as well as purchase a couple of new beans seeds still as yet to be determined. Thanks again bro for checking in, your grow is doing quite fanatastic as well. ^5

Okay, here are the 5 cuttings. I know that a few look "sick", but they were all pretty much dead 2 days ago. So they have made much improvment since then.
The two larger ones are Moby Dick, and the 3 smaller ones are Medical MJ 1024.

Cuttings.jpg

Wow, GMT1975A your thumbs so green it brings plants back from the dead. Great job and good luck. + rep

Back
Top Bottom