First grow-Michigan Medical Marijuana-2009

Sonzor, I am just f*ckin amazed that they even survived..lol. I had hopes that we would be able to propagate the strains as we have no other seeds available for the Moby Dick nor the Power Kush. Both were freebies that came with our last order. I believe there are just a couple of 1024 seeds remaining. So by cloning, we can save those for later grows. I have taken 1 cutting from the Power Kush and doing the same thing to it. Fingers crossed, maybe we can go 6 for 6. Thanks again for the vote of confidence. Positive comments, along with some good buds, make it all worth while. ^5

DFW-Guy, iffin ya was closer bro, it would be a done deal. It would be nice to be able to swap some strains to add a bit of variety to the grows. Thanks again bro for checkin in, always good hearing from ya.

LOL @ Siscokid scratch and sniff the screen.. well you didnt scratch hard enough. i swear @ times walking into the house its like walking into a jungle. but i know one thing for sure this is a different Jam strain heavy stinky good odor and im ready for her to be ready to be plucked!!!!!

Siscokid..I will just capture some odor in a baggy and mail it to ya...lol. It is a very sweet and fruity smell in the room and basement. The combination of the AK47 x Hindu Kush, Blueberry and the Jamaican are very pleasant. Especially the blueberry, so a sweet odor, just like it's namesake. On the bright side, the cuttings off the Moby Dick and the Medical MJ 1024 have come back to life. They were all wilted to the point of dying, when MDVL suggested I put them in a cool dark place. So I slid them into the drying closet, some light, but not much. I forgot about them for 2 whole days. When I opened it up, much to my surprise, they had spread there wilted leaves and begun to thrive. I checked on them again this AM, and they are doing even better. So it looks like I have a chance at continuing the genetics for yet another grow. I plan on taking cuttings from the Power Kush as well. Maybe have to start a new journal for the next batch. I want to start a couple of the Jamaican x Blueberry seeds to compliment the next grow, as well as purchase a couple of new beans seeds still as yet to be determined. Thanks again bro for checking in, your grow is doing quite fanatastic as well. ^5
Ya, send me a smell sample! Sounds like you may have a good chance at cloning, I killed 6 clones on my first try :( but I won't mind starting all over again from seeds, especially since I will be crossing the two together. Looking forward to your grow-ing success.:popcorn:
LOL @ Siscokid scratch and sniff the screen.. well you didnt scratch hard enough. i swear @ times walking into the house its like walking into a jungle. but i know one thing for sure this is a different Jam strain heavy stinky good odor and im ready for her to be ready to be plucked!!!!!

Just stamp one of them there buds into a pine tree shape and stick a string through it and hang it from the rear view mirror... HAHAHA that would be sweet.

Select picture updates. Sorry for the quality, I was in a hurry.

Medical_MJ_1024
Medical_MJ_10245.jpg

Moby_Dick, Yaa..I know, it is a bit dark...sorry.
Moby_Dick5.jpg

Power_Kush
Power_Kush5.jpg

The_Autoflowers
The_Autoflowers2.jpg

Tunes420, thank you bro. We have babied them along and I am impressed with the size so far. Medical MJ 1024 is 28 inches tall in the pot. She is ready for HPS so I have started introducing her to the veg lights a little at a time. She will begin her bloom nutes this week as well. Thanks again for the compliment bro.

Siscokid..^5..my sentiments as well. Plus we have 3 viable cuttings from her to look forward to. Thanks again for stoppin in bro.

Your are dialed in with this growing thing. Looks like every plant you touch turns to gold or should I say green and sticky, Plants look wonderful not that I expect anything less from you at this point, Great Job

Hi Ijust harvest a 1024 med plant...surper good took 83 dayes cfl.and led half of it was lost,the maine center cola mold 17 grams.aaa but the orther 20 grams are great,,I will top.or lst train the next one,for smaller buds.the center bud was too big,so it went bad.its a great plant.4 hits is too much for me,,,its the strongest plant I have erery smoked....have a great grow

Ironrider, thank you bud, we are looking forward to trying the 1024. Appreciate your info and you checking out our journal.

Otay, we harvested Jamaican No.1. Thought you guys would like to see what we ended up with. So here goes. Enjoy!

Santa's bringing something different this year!
Sheds.jpg

Table ware.
Table_buds.jpg

Even the frog is pleased!
MDVL-1.jpg

Daisy -n- buds
Daisy-buds.jpg

The drying closet.
drying_room.jpg

Hope you all are smilin as much as we are.

YO! look at that.... you got all of Santas' reindeer hangin at your house and eaten up all the ganja! I wouldn't mind having a spot on that wall myself. LOL, Yeah GMT i got a huge smile on my face. You lucky guy, looks like you have a lady there holding a duck not a frog. I would guess that she would be The famous DMLV? Wow its cool to see a face on here, its like putting a face to the voice coming out of the speaker in Charlies angels or something... Kudos my friend.

Sisco.. LOL if you start hearing voices coming threw a speaker i would run like hell!!! and yes that is me holding the lovelies along with Daisy and a wanna be kermit. :D . i have no worries of my face being shown as I am legal beagle WOOF WOOF!!!1

Siscokid, Yeah, gives new meaning to the words "drying rack"...lol. Check out MDVL's other hand bro, just happened to take the picture that way, with the frog on her other hand.. :) We believe we could net somewhere between 16 and 18 ounces on this one. Buds are very resinous and heavy. Plus we pulled 9 grams early for her brother as he was out and didn't want commercial. He said 4 hits and your in stupidville. I have a couple of smaller Blueberry buds drying as well. Thanks for the comments and the smile bro. ^5

Back
Top Bottom