First Grow

I did switch lights and nutrients, however couldn't find fox farm products anywhere near me within a couple hours. I'm using a shultz fert that i use for other plants in the garden and it seems to be working fine. I can't see any difference caused from the light cycle yet, no doubt because the poor plant is still trying to recover.

Look under hydroponics dealers as well as the fox farms site. The hydroponics dealers source there products from a distributor and therefore are not listed on the fox farms site...

I am glad and I am sure you are to that you switched nutrients. It drove me batty in the beginning till I realized the nutes that I was using were hurting my plants and not helping....

Updated photos, Male or Female? I see several beginnings of a flower, I think it's female. It's smells like the sweet leaf. Tell me what you think. The most notable is at the top. Also there's been a few inches of vertical growth as well as a shit load of leaves near the bottom. I trimmed some of the really bad ones to make room for the new. The best bud is in the first picture and you can just barely make it out from the shitty quality. It's getting really exciting.

01-10-10_0858.jpg

01-10-10_0859.jpg

01-10-10_0900.jpg

01-10-10_0901.jpg

01-10-10_0902.jpg

01-10-10_0903.jpg

Hi, Have you purchased Calmag? You are learning alot. You and your plant have gone thru a lot of problems. The joys of learning to grow. Fox Farm nutes are sound. But Big Bloom by itself is not enough in flower(0pinion). You need Tiger Bloom as a base nute. But Then I finish out flowering with Big Bloom and molassas. Last week is a water flush (water and Clearex) and then only water.

Much Luck to ya! :peace:

I'm going to tentatively confirm that it's a male. I don't see any pistol like anatomy, more like pods. These pictures aren't any better yet but the buds are bigger. I'm going to keep it alive til at least the end of the month. Is there anything you can use the males for?(tea, etc)

01-13-10_1956.jpg

01-13-10_1957.jpg

01-13-10_1948.jpg

01-13-10_1947.jpg

01-13-10_1946.jpg

it's just one plant, so it'll be cool and i did learn a lot of the basics. I'll probably try again in the summer with a couple outdoor grows as well.

Back
Top Bottom