First Grow

the bud was pretty good, not the best but not shit

That means when u grow it... it will be twice as good.... Thats how I started... grew some ok seeds outside and made people pay twice as much so i could get the good stuff lol..... it works!! Cant wait to see wat urs comes out to look like!!!!

bit of a problem. A couple of days ago some of the older leaves started to turn yellow, and today a lot of the leaves are curling downward. I'm hoping i just had the lights too close (i've moved them farther back) or i that i wasn't watering it enough. I've also added two types of fertilizer, but that didn't seem too help. If anyone has any input i'd appreciate it.

bit of a problem. A couple of days ago some of the older leaves started to turn yellow, and today a lot of the leaves are curling downward. I'm hoping i just had the lights too close (i've moved them farther back) or i that i wasn't watering it enough. I've also added two types of fertilizer, but that didn't seem too help. If anyone has any input i'd appreciate it.

leaf curing downwards is a sign of overwatering. Older leaves turning yellow could be a nitrogen def. or nutrient burn, depending on what it looks like. You also might be burning them....

A picture says a thousand words :)

So i think i figured it out. I think it started out as a nutrient deficiency but after i fertilized became a nutrient burn. After rereading the bag of fertilizer, i realized it's extra concentrated so i probably overdosed the plant. I'll have more pictures up later today.

First off, sorry i didn't get them in sooner, but here they are. Pretty shitty quality because they are taken with a four year old phone. Also i seem to have a problem with camera shake.

01-01-10_1039.jpg

01-01-10_1036.jpg

01-01-10_1035.jpg

01-01-10_1032.jpg

01-01-10_1031.jpg

They look pretty haggard. As i said earlier, i think i overfed them. Also i've started the flowering light cycle yesterday. I'm using 2 100 watt cfls now. Before i had 2 250s and 2 100s but when shit started to fly i took away the 250s. However growth is nearly nonexistent at this point which i don't know is due to nutrient problem or the lights. Any constructive ideas would be appreciated. Happy new year.

I used orchid bloom booster by Better Gro, 11, 35, 15, which was the one i used to much of and Dynamite's Organic All-Purpose 10, 2, 8 I've haven't fed it in a few days because i didn't want to give it more if it already had too much.

New Pictures, My plan was to sort do nothing because i thought i overfed it. But now i start to wonder if i should feed it or not. Also the lighting's been boosted to two 150 watt cfls

01-02-10_1028.jpg

01-02-10_1029.jpg
01-02-10_1030.jpg

01-02-10_1031.jpg

01-02-10_1032.jpg

I switched to Fox farms products and eliminated the nute problems with my plants. I use Grow Big and Big Bloom and set it up so they get a daily feeding. I got sick and tired of my plants being sick all of the time.

IMG_03023.jpg

Updated pics. The top seems to be doing better than the bottom. I did a very small fert yesterday and just water today. It's hard to determine if its getting better or worse.

01-03-10_1918.jpg

01-03-10_1917.jpg

01-03-10_1916.jpg

01-03-10_1915.jpg

01-03-10_1913.jpg

01-03-10_1914.jpg

01-03-10_19191.jpg

I gave Buddrick the seed from a bag I had so the gender of the plant was unknown in the beginning. It is still unknown, but I was wondering if anyone could identify it as a male or female?

My leaves never recovered that were over fertilized. If the new leaves are healthy then your nutrients may be back in order. I eventually clipped away the damaged leaves and left the healthy ones. As far as the plant is concerned with it's wide leaves and thick trunk it's pretty safe to guess that that you have a indica variety plant. Until you sex the plant with the lighting 12/12 after the plant gets 6 weeks old you will likely not be able to determine sex.

If I didn't know any better i'd say this plant is finally improving. A lot of the bottom leaves are shriveled making room for the the others.

01-04-10_1942.jpg

01-04-10_1941.jpg

01-04-10_1939.jpg

01-04-10_1938.jpg

Back
Top Bottom