First Grow :)

ya man! u r, too far along to just tear it out, and start over... just let it be, i am sure it will recover, so long as it's overwatering that's causing the curls, because if they are not hot, then it can't be underwater cuz the leaves still on, are pretty green.

yeah, true^ My leaf TIPS curled when it was too hot, but the entire leaf curled lately. Good news though, is that it does show signs of recovery. Its also important to mention that rootbind can also have similar symptoms, and it decreases infiltration of water reaching the roots. So to compensate for this the plant needs more water, which causes the curled up leaves, 'cause pot doesn't like saturated soil. its a tricky situation overall, and I guess you only learn if you grow.

Sorry i gotta tell ya this bro but you haven't posted in 15 days and it is kind of making all of us viewers a bit sad, was wondering if we could get some pics so see how they have reacted to the new environment

Hey Brett...............hows The Plant Doing...?
Is She Still Kicking ? THAT NEW HPS HAS GOT TO BE HELPING.
Hope That All Is Going Good For Ya...

Let Me Know. P.j. Out..........

i wonna see how the plant is doing....

GIVE US PIKS..... GIVE US PIKS

I feel like I let you guy's down some times. I figured my grow had become a little sad so I was just going to let this journal die out. Since every one wants to see this guy till the end I guess I can keep updateing:bong: The buds that are close to the light are fattening up a little bit and becoming more dence. I think this will be a better smoke, hopefully. Not alot of rezin production though, I think again this is because of the stress that the plant has had to endure its entire life. I have been getting on a more strickt watering regiment. I watered the 11th then again on the 15th. I think I am going to stick to that regiment, so next watering will be the 19th. I might try to go to the 20th and see how the plant starts to react to that. I picked up some fish emulsions today, not using them on this grow though.

BranchofBuds1.jpg

BudCluster1.JPG

GoodBud2.JPG

I decided to clean out a closet to set up a veg room, I tried mixing up some soil and ferts. Here are the ammounts used.

3 tsp Dried Blood
1 tsp Bone Meal
1 tsp Organic Soy Flour
1 Cup Organic Potting Soil

I let the soil set for 3 days to give it a little time to mix in and get happy. I put in my seed and watered well. I realized that my soil isn't draining well so IF this seed grows, I didn't burry it deep at all so hopefully it will, I will add a fair ammount of sand to the potting soil so it will drain better. I will be using the Fish emulsions with this plant that I am attempting to start. I think I can squeeze out a grow befor I move, hopefully. I do also know that I won't be able to wach carefully over my outdoor plant either.

Yeah, if nothing else every one will learn from my mistakes, though I can't seem to get alot of leaves to perk up. Do you think it would be safe to put in the Fish Emulsions when I water next? Think that could help at all? Or will that make the bud taste bad since it is near the end of the grow?

those leaves do not look very happy....that makes me sad

looks like the buds are coiming along alright though

The plant seems to be likeing them, some of the leaves are perking up even. Still is the worlds ugliest plant.

Here's an update. I don't know if you can tell but some of the leaves are beginnign to perk up a little, I do think the fish helped. I used a 1/4 diluted mix.

Buds8.jpg

BudsLot1.JPG

I don't know, atleast the buds are fattening up a little.

Still ugly as hell too.

Not sure. I'm going to make Honey oil with the trim because I'm so happy how my hash turned out from the first 3 plants I harvested.

Well I harvested a week ago and the stuff is nearly done curing, I got them hanging in a box setting in front of my AC keeping it a nice 65 degrees. I don't think I got alot of yeild but its actually turining out to be decent the closer it gets to being fully cured, I can't help myself from taking early test buds. I'll post pics of the harvest and the final product after cureing. I thinkt his would yeild alot if I had the HPS on it longer. I just realized the plant was over 6 months old when I chopped it down. Just because the damn plant took for ever. I really should have chopped it down a while ago and just started another grow, I would almost be done by now! Ohwell, now I'm waiting a couple months untill I move to do the 2nd grow and I can't WAIT! I need to have something growing, my room doesn't feel the same without a 400w HPS beaming out of my closet.

Hehe, yeah I hear ya brett, my apt just isn't the same withouth the glow from my closet door. So what are you planning to grow, and when do you think you'll start? I just finished harvesting my last plant and I REALLY can't wait for the second grow. Prolly start in late August with some jack herrer

Back
Top Bottom