First Indoor 200-250W CFL With Auto Dark Devils

Thanks everyone for the positive comments.

I had a pretty big day on the meds yesterday just because.. and i must say its perfect for me. Great effects that last a couple of hours and i can dose easily with my vaporizer getting to where i want to be without it getting too much. In the past (12 years ago) i made a batch of canna butter that would take down a bison. It wasn't fun, it was just hours and hours of heavy body stone. I haven't really touched much of the stuff since then so to have something like this puts the fun back into it.
Happy that youve harvested exactly what you need. Im leaning the opposite way. My tolerance has gone up and the weed im getting from other people just isnt doing the trick unless I wanna pay extortionate prices so Im tryna get the highest thc out of my babies as possible.

Happy that youve harvested exactly what you need. Im leaning the opposite way. My tolerance has gone up and the weed im getting from other people just isnt doing the trick unless I wanna pay extortionate prices so Im tryna get the highest thc out of my babies as possible.
By the way this isnt just me being a stoner lol (although i definitely am). But I dont really sleep. Ptsd. I dont like going to sleep. I dont like my dreams, if you can call them dreams. But if im superbaked before i go to sleep, guess what? I sleep like a baby.

By the way this isnt just me being a stoner lol (although i definitely am). But I dont really sleep. Ptsd. I dont like going to sleep. I dont like my dreams, if you can call them dreams. But if im superbaked before i go to sleep, guess what? I sleep like a baby.

I'm much the same. I like a really strong body stone to help me sleep. I've been able to get off prescription sleeping pills using a nice Kush.

It's interesting you say this about dreaming. I remember as a teenager not having dreams when smoking, however the last week or so I've been having weird vivid dreams after having a smoke.

Have you tried making edibles? I knew nothing about it when i was younger and just stuffed 2 large garbage bags of mouldy leaf and stems into a kilo of simmering butter until it was putrid looking. Then strained and made Anzac biscuits with them (Australian loved biscuit that contains the largest amount of butter i could find in a biscuit recipe).

I remember my heart rate hitting 170 and pacing up and down my driveway thinking i was going to die. I do have a low tolerance for most things though :p

It's interesting you say this about dreaming. I remember as a teenager not having dreams when smoking, however the last week or so I've been having weird vivid dreams after having a smoke.

Have you tried making edibles? I knew nothing about it when i was younger and just stuffed 2 large garbage bags of mouldy leaf and stems into a kilo of simmering butter until it was putrid looking. Then strained and made Anzac biscuits with them (Australian loved biscuit that contains the largest amount of butter i could find in a biscuit recipe).

I remember my heart rate hitting 170 and pacing up and down my driveway thinking i was going to die. I do have a low tolerance for most things though :p
Could have been the strain you used or when it was harvested. Different shit does different shit lol

Howdy me.D, how you doing these days, hope all is good in your world, edibles sometimes pack quite a whallop. Sometimes it comes at you out the blue...lol

Hello Smeegol! Im doing well, thanks for asking.
Yes i feel at this stage in my life edibles aren't appropriate due to the long effects. With small children, i just dont have that kind of down time.
My new grow is doing excellent and so far i havent had any of the troubles that i experienced during this one.

I haven't had much of a chance to drop into your diary lately but will do now im back from holidays. I hope your many projects are coming along nicely!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom