First Indoor grow 12/12

Yes I will post pics time to time of there grow in my thread ..They were an out door last year that have been re vegged fixing to go into flowering with them after taking clones .. It is their first indoor as well well that i know of lol . But my mom knows her plants she grows many different kinds all year round. So me and dad built here a cabinet she has been wanting forever should have done it sooner . I am rambling but as for the hps I think it helps out alot if you combined with more clfs I have one as well but its to hot to use in my setup.. Thanks again

good shit bro. you need a nother rep!lol

Ok another update . I keep changing things around but maybe this will be their spot for the rest of there life . I still have much to do as far as putting back up my reflective material ,and moving more air. But they have much more room now that i have moved them to my closet . Things seem to be going great and hopefully they will continue .

my girl -

mygirltransplanted.JPG

The rest i am unsure of sex yet

one_on_far_right.JPG

4together.JPG

new_home.JPG

Things are messy but i will get it looking better when i get time alone with them ..

Looks good, man. Can you get those 2 high CFLs any lower? You lose lumens at that distance and with 6 plants, id shoot for all you can get.

ya I will work on that about the lights they are the 42 watts and get a little hotter so I was trying to keep them farther but i went to far with them b/c i sat them up b/f i had the plants in there . I am not planning on keeping all of them maybe 3 .. at the most unless it looks like i can do more just have to see .. Thanks for input

I would consider all 26w 100 softs, put those sockets on Y's, and double the bulbs. (Unless air/heat management is a problem)

They will grow MUCH faster for you :) They look nice though man, all pretty much the same height, very nice! Get some heavy plastic on the floor and vaccuume! (before Moose get's here.. heheh)

likling hte new se up ugod. reminiscent of Boss's.lolonly three plants? damn thats be a shame if they all decided to be females!
i had one 42 wat cfl and two 13 watt soft white bulbs in ym closet. the temp never reached above 80 unlessi left a quilt over the room to block the light.

ya i know boss lol but its hard when your hiding it from someone that lives with you .. But its all good i will clean up when i get off work . I moved the lights down looks alot more useful . I am worried about heat it stays so hot in this house .. i am struggling to keep below 90s I have a hps I would like to be using . I have 3 more 26 watts i just dont have the y adapters yet. waiting on tax money i will ge more for the grow then. I can smell the female already its going to be a stinky one .. All the better / Got to go to work with no smoke .. Going to be a long night ! thanks alot guys !!

Got to start some where at least their showing growth and progress thanks to a little dedication and a big help from 420 ! thanks all of you .. I cant wait to smoke success !! A question for you guys . I am getting bud sights in many different places . I was thinking I would only have main cola . I don't mind ,but just wondering why i guess

well i built the box with my dad and got them into it with the help of this sight as they don't have the internet .. so they are just ours .. the two bigger ones are clones from an outdoor last year one is mine and one is my dads my moms died but there pretty much all of ours lol we share

Back
Top Bottom