First Indoor grow 12/12

oh and the seedlings i should point out are from my moms plant that died the same seeds I used in my grow setup she even knows how many it made i think its around 107 or something like that lol I only found one in my sack but i got more smoke :p Ya Its a grate thing having something you can share as a family that you all enjoy ! And I have a good friend outdoor grower that is impressed . wants me to help him get a setup going .. he has the perfict place i hope i get to go big with this one mh and hps 1000 watt ya baby lol

ditto on the setup. but it'd be a conversion system over a half hydroponics, half organic garden. never goign to happend until i move but thats the plan.

that would be pretty awesome, my ideal indoor setup would house 1000 watt MH and HPS for sure! Im planning to go big first outdoors this spring to get my ass outta debt..then we are talkin 1000 watters baby! hahaha

Ugod, your family grow is comming along verynicely and i think that 45 buck hps seems to be doing the trick! is there any noise accompanied by that hps? i think im going to pick one up next week. you said homedepot right?

No noise from it but it gets hot you will need a bigger fan .. using a bathroom fan in this not to loud but not for someone looking for stealth but with proper ventilation and a fan near the light may help

you think a normal oscelating(sp?)hosue fan or desk fan would do well? it has to fit well in a closet.

Thats the best thing about growing, you make yourself better at something. All those posts above are about doing stuff down the road, thats awesome, thinking ahead...Wow, i am really baked :grinjoint: I dont even know what I just typed

^^^and this is called living my friends.:rofl::rofl: pass the bong berry!:cheesygrinsmiley::bongrip:

I stick to bowls. Blunts are for celebrations in my eyes. Too much of a waste for the everyday. But hell, if i had a garden like berry, my views might change.

Something about a bong just gets me tore up .. I guess the sudden rush of thc thick smoke into your lungs at one time .. Its more of a HUFF then you cough your head off and when you cough you get off lol

HPIM1974.JPG

HPIM1939.JPG

HPIM1955.JPG

Thanks man ..I wish i had a better cam to get a pic of all the hairs on this thing it is a bushy little thing .. it is now a foot tall and has a little over a month to go so i guess if things go right i am looking at a 3 ' tall plant ? would this be a close guess u think ?

well the way your going it looks liek no matter what you do you'll have soem smoke off this plant. it depends on you just how good and how much there is though!:cheesygrinsmiley: but you look like youre doing good and you should no problem harvesting your own insnaely good crop!:bong:

oh berry blunts are alright every once and a while. but i tend to stick away from them due to the cops knowing the smell. i just figured "hey, everyones got to have bong at home, it standard issue pothead gear".lol

Back
Top Bottom