First Time Grow - Walk In Closet

Ya sry read back and saw was bag seed. Musta been smokin on some pretty decent cuz they look nice and hearty strains. More food as in 75-100% of the bottle dosage now after they already use to the 50% dosage. Watering is on point now keep letting them dry all the way up. Work your way up dosage wise thru flowering maybe boost to 75% and see if they loose the color next feed. Pk boosters are mostly used at first signs of buds or weeks 3,5, and 7 of bloom just add it on top of your regular nutrient dosage, but start half first time just in case. I would try a micro dose like 1/4 next feed and see what happens if anything noticeable. You should also try and flush with water halfway thru your flowering since you are feeding synth salts and at the end for a week for the best product. I would ballpark you to be 65-75 days

So here's some better pics for you guys. Have some bad news last night was the first time I took the out of the room in a few weeks and I noticed a bunnnnch of spider mites :( even noticed some webs. I have a no pest strip in there now so I hope the population isn't too big to ruin my crop :,( anyway here's the pics.
420-magazine-mobile1647666365.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2006340398.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1227296278.jpg
420-magazine-mobile942158523.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1977489120.jpg
420-magazine-mobile869119109.jpg
420-magazine-mobile842538631.jpg

Fuckkk dude that's a bummer! I would run out asap and buy some organic insecticide and spray as much of the plant as possible and do a root drench also. I got garden insect spray from Monterey that has SPINOSAD in it when I thought I had thrips but the stuff works for spider mites too. Just going to have to hope it doesn't affect taste too much as you have some nuggets already but ya man get those fuckers outta there quick! Also I would disinfect/bleach the room good and any adjacent room areas that they could get in from, let's make for a quick genocide to those fuckers

Quick update guys. Things seem to be slowing down on the mite front. I might be just being optimistic but I think they're diminishing. I'll keep you guys posted as the week progresses but on the bright side the tallest 3 are about to pass the 3' 6' mark

First time on in awhile sorry for the absence work has been insane. Everything is starting to come together I think. Midway thru week 7 of flower and there really starting to fill out and crystal out. I had to cut one down a couple weeks ago cuz it was starting to hermi but that gave the others more space to flourish

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom