First Time Grower!

I am excited to announce I am days away from harvest finally! Today I gave the girls a 3rd and final flush and tested the pH of the runoff which came out to 5.96. I'm going to give them one more light cycle before switching off the for last time. I plan on letting them sit in complete darkness for 48-72 hours before I pull them and hang upside down. I've been waiting for the trichomes to turn cloudy to almost an amber color and it's just been within the last couple days I tell that 85% of the trichomes are cloudy/15% amber. Any thoughts?

The buds seem to have really plumped up the last week or so and have a great aroma however, I'm a little concerned that they feel dried out because of direct exposure to the fan. They aren't squishy and sticky instead they feel rock hard and dry. I've been told to look into boveda packs. How exactly do they work?

Day 70 Update
Day_70_Final_Flush_8_.jpg
Day_70_Final_Flush_7_.jpg
Day_70_Final_Flush_6_.jpg
Day_70_Final_Flush_5_.jpg
Day_70_Final_Flush_4_.jpg
Day_70_Final_Flush_3_.jpg
Day_70_Final_Flush_2_.jpg
Day_70_Final_Flush_1_.jpg
Day_70_Final_Flush_10_.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hi everybody!

I truly apologize for not updating you guys after all the help and advice I received from everybody in the community, I wouldn't have been able to do it without every single one of you who commented and PM'ed me. Unfortunately life got really crazy right when it was time to harvest and I wasn't able to return to finish off my "grow journal."

Luckily everything worked out and I'm back! The harvest went perfectly well and I got a good 1/2lb of decent smokable bud. Strangely enough after the drying process the bud started to form this really pungent smell that could best described as hay from a barn. I did everything right yet that delicious smell from before drying had completely disappeared. I was devastated to say the least. Considering the fact I had a lot of help along the way and did everything by the book I've come to the conclusion that it came down to shitty genetics. I bought clones from a random dispensary and have no idea how many times they've been cloned from the original mother. I think the genetics deteriorated through continual cloning.

Of course I ended up consuming it all, either myself or with family/friends. It tasted and smelled of hay but woooweee was it potent. I had soo many pictures to share with everybody but as I write this they seem to have gotten lost somewhere on my computer, or all together. Will continue to look for pictures to post.

IDK if anybody will even see this as it has been moved to the Abandoned Journals section. Regardless, I wanted to come back and thank everybody for the help and to give a brief update as to how everything turned out!

Regards,
Gimik.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom