First Time Indoor Grow Closet - CFL - Herbies Lemon Kush Feminized Aiming For Organic

Re: First Time Indoor Grow Closet - CFL - Herbies Lemon Kush Feminized Aiming For Org

1380832671565.jpg
1380832645279.jpg
1380832619621.jpg

Moved the wrxmazar closer to the light ,trimmed some lower fan leaves and blocked bud sites.

I think they are looking good?

Re: First Time Indoor Grow Closet - CFL - Herbies Lemon Kush Feminized Aiming For Org

Do they look on track? They have been in 12/12 for a month. Average flower time is usually 60 +/- days? The past week they have drank on a schedule you could set your watch to, no real color changing besides a little yellowing on one that has shown it all along. I've been just kinda sitting back and watching the grass grow......

Tap water, got it will take it easy on it now. What does cal/mag deficiency look like?

Zinc-Manganese3.jpg

Magnesium4.jpg

some solid bud formation starting now, last month in the best . keep up the good work

1381092736877.jpg

White rhino x mazar is showing 6 leaves like this, very limp and droopy , rust colored spotting tips brown and peeling back.any idea what this could be?

1381092736877.jpg

White rhino x mazar is showing 6 leaves like this, very limp and droopy , rust colored spotting tips brown and peeling back.any idea what this could be?

What portion of the plant did that leaf come off of? Is the whole plant droopy, or just the affected leaves? Could just the plant pulling N from the leaves, but how does the rest of her look?

Only the effected leaves are droopy. Start low on the plant and tops look fine, mainly in large fan leaves, will take some more pics and check out 209

1381095338217.jpg
1381095357322.jpg
1381095378356.jpg

White rhino x mazar : fed one light feeding cal/mag has been on 1/2 strength liquid karma and pro bloom up til yesterday which was first full strength feeding. Yellowing started 3 days ago, affected leaves snap off with great ease.

1381095396958.jpg
1381095410809.jpg

White window x skunk #1: same feeding as wr x mazar, has shown this for a few weeks

The leaf that looks kinda neon appears to be a mag def.
The other looks like a P def. The brown splotches with theyellowing. Checkyou runoff PH as P is locked out below 6ish in soil.

I am using a pH test kit not a meter so the low pH is possible,will check run off.

Which picture are you referring to as the neon one spimp?

1381167617972.jpg
1381167589200.jpg

Checked run off as soon as lights came on. Not good, tested three plants and its over 8!?!? Starting pH of my water is 7.0 I add pH down when I feed to just below 6.5. What can cause it to spike that high? I'm assuming its locking out a number of things which is causing the problems with the wr x mazar. Should I flush her with pH 6.5 water 2x the volume of the pot?she's my top performer by far, not drinking water , pot still moist from a day ago.

you have 2 problems that need to be addressed
1) you are feeding less nutrients then your plants are using this is why your fan leaves are progressively yellowing and dying.
2) I would flush your pots with at least twice the volume of water as their pot size, you must re establish control over your soil mixtures pH.

Back
Top Bottom