First Try With Autos & LED's

re: First Try With Autos & LED's

All is well with the ladies this evening..
420-magazine-mobile549742757.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1002860593.jpg
this ww auto is getting lots of little hairs. day 20 for them
420-magazine-mobile1485427128.jpg
2 main tops on the bubblegum just doing her thing.. day 27 for her

Thanks Tio!
I can't​ believe I quit growing for so long.. it's so much fun for me just watching these lil beauties come to life.

I think she will be ok.. lol. I'm more worried about keeping my temps down at this point. It got up to 82°f today inside my tent.. not bad compared to ~90°f like I was getting. I'm surprised I haven't cooked the girls yet..

Just saying they say u can grow weed in temps 68-85

Not sure yet with the nutes... I have a bottle of fox farms big bloom, and General Organics CaMg+ on standby. I may start the big bloom at 1/4 strength when I water again. But, they aren't showing any signs of deficiency yet. They are 20 days above ground today. This ff ocean forest is supposed to keep em going for around a month, and I've heard alot about not over-doing it with nutes early on with AF. I have some red stems, but I think that's mostly from my heat issues..

Cal mag is required more under led tent grows FYI in case you didn't know they love cal mag helps keep em green and shine on

Not sure yet with the nutes... I have a bottle of fox farms big bloom, and General Organics CaMg+ on standby. I may start the big bloom at 1/4 strength when I water again. But, they aren't showing any signs of deficiency yet. They are 20 days above ground today. This ff ocean forest is supposed to keep em going for around a month, and I've heard alot about not over-doing it with nutes early on with AF. I have some red stems, but I think that's mostly from my heat issues..

Red means lots of things. Cal mag stress from lights heat Of ph issues Or some plants genetics

Yeah, I think it was from the heat fluctuations I was having. temps were getting around 90°f in my tent at times. I changed my light schedule up, so it was off during the hottest​ part of the day. All the new growth since then is nice and green. No red on the newer stems. Hopefully that was it, but I got the CaMg ready if it starts looking like that's the issue.

Yeah, I think it was from the heat fluctuations I was having. temps were getting around 90°f in my tent at times. I changed my light schedule up, so it was off during the hottest​ part of the day. All the new growth since then is nice and green. No red on the newer stems. Hopefully that was it, but I got the CaMg ready if it starts looking like that's the issue.

Perfect glad it's under control mike.

It still getting a lil warm, like 81-82°f... but nothing like it was. Adding this a/c in the window has helped alot too. Won't be good on the electric bill, but the plants are loving it

It still getting a lil warm, like 81-82°f... but nothing like it was. Adding this a/c in the window has helped alot too. Won't be good on the electric bill, but the plants are loving it

Remember each strain has its comfort zone I'm thinking it's learning and taking notes knstrain which is what I plan on dong with my early kiss so next grow on more comfortable with them so I can better myself for next grow.

I took one of them out of the tent and got a pic under regular light. I don't see any deficiency issues. It's really just on the top side of the stems.. like a sunburn or something lol
420-magazine-mobile1222218480.jpg

I took one of them out of the tent and got a pic under regular light. I don't see any deficiency issues. It's really just on the top side of the stems.. like a sunburn or something lol
420-magazine-mobile1222218480.jpg

Honestly they look good. Man. Your find you got this bro

It's hard for me to see what's really going on with em when they're inside the tent. My old eyes get all screwy around the LED's. I'm borderline OCD too, so I pay way too much attention to every tiny change they make. But I've always found it best to catch problems early instead of waiting til the whole plant is screwed up.

It's hard for me to see what's really going on with em when they're inside the tent. My old eyes get all screwy around the LED's. I'm borderline OCD too, so I pay way too much attention to every tiny change they make. But I've always found it best to catch problems early instead of waiting til the whole plant is screwed up.

Yes but weeds are resilent plants. But I hear ya preventative maintenance

Gave the girls their first nutes today when I watered... 1/4 strength of ff big bloom. I will keep an eye on them and see how they respond. If they don't show any signs of nute burn, I will do this every other watering. They are looking good this morning.
420-magazine-mobile781338656.jpg

I jacked up another leaf just being my usual clumsy self.. lol
420-magazine-mobile2116709924.jpg

I also had a little visitor today.
420-magazine-mobile904853724.jpg
I don't know what these are, but they get in my house and do nothing but hang out around lights. I have literally seen one sit on a wall by a lamp til it died a few days later. I don't think they will bother my plants, but I got rid of it.
420-magazine-mobile1231416768.jpg
this girl doesn't like to be touched, moved, or disturbed in any way.. she gets droopy instantly over anything.
420-magazine-mobile1407352142.jpg
I may see some pre-flowers on this one within a day or so. Not a good pic, but there's not too much to see

Well.. a damned tragedy.. dropped my pH meter on the tile floor in my bathroom last night and broke the display screen. Bad luck for sure. Anybody ever try one of these?
420-magazine-mobile753323195.jpg
seems like a great bargain at that price, as my local hydro shop has some for about $50 I think. And as much as I like giving the local guy my business, I don't want to take an extra hit to the wallet if I don't have to.. just curious if anyone has any experience with these cheap ones?

420-magazine-mobile2135700344.jpg
this bubblegum is 30 days old today.. filling out real nice
420-magazine-mobile444960932.jpg
the 2 white widow autos in the back are a week behind at 23 days.

So, my new PH pen is on the way. It won't be here until Monday, so I grabbed this little test kit at a local hardware store and I am very skeptical since it reads in .5 increments. I tested my runoff with these results. if it is remotely accurate, I think I'm ok..
420-magazine-mobile1865101268.jpg

Back
Top Bottom