Flash Does Smoothie Auto 3Gal Coco

Fuck! That’s a sexy plant my friend!!
Thank you my friend! My entire house is smelling mangoo right now! Hope the taste will last forever like my previous green crack. The smaller one is starting to really get bigger buds than I thought. May end weighting more than the bigger harvested one

Looks like you already have some high definition shots. Amazing plant man.

Congrats bro! She was beautiful! Hopefully the smoke lives up to her appearance!! Buds look great too!
Thank you my friend she's delicious!

For the moment one pot with 3 plants going pretty well. One has started flowering a bit later so I ll just keep checking. In the other fabric pot are the two smaller green crack grafted. Currently they look a bit stunt and won't seem to stretch more. They are still going well so for the moment the experiment is going well. What I can already learn from it is that a plant needs its space alone to grow the most possible. I have always wanted to do grafting I m a curious.

The other thought is the fact I m pretty sure autos can grow bigger using less light. My previous grow 16/8 gave me one of the biggest green crack auto I had ever seen. My next run will be on this light schedule. Plants stretch at night. My outdoor summer grow showed same intriguing result with only 8 hours of direct sun. I had the biggest autos ever. They just take more time than they should to finish which is fine if you're not in a hurry. My main use of autos is cause I can work at night without worrying about lights as I don't have space for a true grow tent yet. Will be massive space in the next house! ❤️

The lil girl produced around 140g dry. Buds are less tight than the other one but still smell and smoke awesome. The smell is mostly intense grapefruit with a hint of mango! Not the same than the first one which has a strong berry candy smell. This strain is definitely the one you should all try to add to your next grow. It s truly impressive! I had never had any weed smelling that strong and that awesome!

Long time since no update. I ve been constantly working these days.

Anyway the grow is going well. The green crack may be done from 2 to 3 weeks. I ll make a thread at harvest especially to share with anyone that had seeds from an auto and scared to grow them. I planted multiple seeds per hole. 8. They all sprouted. I got rid of some to improve a bit space. The 5 remaining were topped. Absolutely no sign of hermie and this even with nute burn a few weeks ago. So I would definitely recommending anyone to grow seeds from auto.

I have planted 2 new smoothie auto. This strain is awesome again! Everything is awesome about it! My trouble now is that they ve been growing so slow. Don't know which mistake I've made so maybe lack of humidity. RH have been around 30% and less those days. So this morning decided to add the bottles to increase moisture. It s working well I can see condensation all over.

I ll update later at harvest day of the first ready green crack auto. They all grew at different speed.

Back
Top Bottom