Flashmp3's Green Crack x Blue Dream Rockwool Revenge

Good job flash. The first time is hard to hack your plant up like that but just watch what happens now. Boom
It sure was hard for me to hack my plant up the first time but I’m glad I did now. Last run was the first grow that I’ve lollipopped and now that I did it I will be doing it every grow for now on lol.✌️

Thanks guys. I remember how I always regret I didn't lollipop more haha so I know what you mean. I may remove some other branches later but now I m not touching them anymore. They received water and nuts, have more air, more light so let's see what happens now like Derby said!

For anyone wanting a feedback about advanced nutrients full line using. The ph perfect seems magical in flowering! Yesterday I realized if I follow exactly their feeding program at full strength, my tap water ph 7 goes 6 so perfect for flowering! I had already read elsewhere that should be used at recommended strength to have the ph perfect balance working

Damn Flash! A lot of action over here! Some great advice and knowledge gained by you, me and I’m sure others as well. :hmmmm: Makes me want to pull my girls out and get a better view and take a Critical look at some of the lower stuff and weak branching. I may just have to do that today. It’s feeding night so I may take them outside once the lights come on and give them a good drink and a good look see!

Damn Flash! A lot of action over here! Some great advice and knowledge gained by you, me and I’m sure others as well. :hmmmm: Makes me want to pull my girls out and get a better view and take a Critical look at some of the lower stuff and weak branching. I may just have to do that today. It’s feeding night so I may take them outside once the lights come on and give them a good drink and a good look see!

Your plants look great. The last defo you did seems perfect! My plans has got too tall so I had no choice if I want to produce decent buds. In your case I think you have your plants perfectly armed to produce great nugs. The taller they are the less penetration. That's why in my next grow I ll do my best to keep things a bit shorter. Less veg, earlier topping, less plants by pot, etc.... I can't wait to see flowers everywhere cause when I look at your grow I feel mine is 2 weeks late. Hope to see flowers developing fast, well and as big as possible! With your shorter size penetration is better so development will be better even in the lowest part

Outdoor story :

A few days later during the big heat wave :

20180806_182143~2.jpg

Today after big storm in the morning :

I think she won't recover. Plants start to flower outdoor in around 2 weeks. I have severe doubts for her as she has always been the weakest since the early days.

During the heat wave :

20180806_182203~2.jpg

After the big storm of this morning I decided to put her in a 3 Gal pot with a mix of coco perlite and platinium pro mix. It was all I had left :

She has suffered a lot but still look like she can recover. She s the strongest of all plants I have grown so far! Remember her :

I didn't want to have her become too big because of pot being too big. That's why she were in a small pot before. But with the heat then storm, she s suffered a lot so I want to give her a chance to recover well! If she make it, buds may be amazing!

Outdoor story :

A few days later during the big heat wave :

20180806_182143~2.jpg

Today after big storm in the morning :

I think she won't recover. Plants start to flower outdoor in around 2 weeks. I have severe doubts for her as she has always been the weakest since the early days.

During the heat wave :

20180806_182203~2.jpg

After the big storm of this morning I decided to put her in a 3 Gal pot with a mix of coco perlite and platinium pro mix. It was all I had left :

She has suffered a lot but still look like she can recover. She s the strongest of all plants I have grown so far! Remember her :

I didn't want to have her become too big because of pot being too big. That's why she were in a small pot before. But with the heat then storm, she s suffered a lot so I want to give her a chance to recover well! If she make it, buds may be amazing!
The little plant that could is my favorite. She’s gonna pull through! Fingers crossed!

Day 29 flowering and still having some stretch! I m happy the smaller one in the right corner is still stretching but I would have loved the green crack in the foreground stop! Green Crack is said not to stretch that much. 100% according to leafy and seedfinder. I m my case if they were healthy they always stretched (3 grows only nevertheless). I had read that when plants are too crowded they stretch more. I think that's what happening in my case :

4 days time-lapse. Since last defoliation until this morning :

pic2gif_20180810_080422.gif

Back
Top Bottom