Flower/veg question

The Germinator

These plants were doing bad a couple weeks ago so I was just going to flower them. I turned lights on 12/12 for a week. During that time I got all my growing stuff for my hydroponic grow I am fixing to start. I mixed up nute water and got the ph right and the plants started looking good to me.. I posted a pic of them previously. Anyways here's my question. One plant started flowering ..i am back on 18/6 light. Will the plant still flower right when I change the light back to 12/12. Also I've picked all the big fan leaves off or these would be bigger. Comments appreciated. First time indoor grow. Former outdoor grower. Starting my first hydro tues.
20161120_171333.jpg
20161120_171308.jpg
20161109_142446.jpg

The yellow plants are them a couple weeks ago. Looking better?

Possible hermie look out for and is that coco if so that need water and food pronto no matter how heavy or wet Ya pot feels with coco just water loves it replaceing the oxygen in the root system

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using 420

It's regular potting soil. When you say hermie do you mean hermorphidite? Why would it be a hermie showing female flowers? Just asking. Ty for answering.

Get some food into them till they go a nice green stick with the ec prefferd and ph the yellowing will stop and plant will dance wet and dry cycle am guessing

When I spoke of getting my hydro stuff and mixed nute water up I used it to water the soil in these

Are they are still yellowing within food

No. They turned green when I used the flora trio nutes. The yellow plants are a week or so ago. The green ones I took today. Same plants.. One plant is so dark green that I think it got nitrogen burn because one fan Leaf has brown tips. If it gets worse I will post a pic. Just going to use plain ph water when I water next.

If you zoom in on the top middle plant. The dark green one,you'll see brown tips. Referring to the pic with the five greener plants in it

Yeh the leaves will start to claw if so just dilute Ya next couple of feeds a bit weaker than usual that will sort sort it the clew won't repair just keep an eye on new growth see how that is

When you say hermie do you mean hermorphidite? Why would it be a hermie showing female flowers? Just asking. Ty for answering.

Out in the wild when the sun starts to shine closer to 12 hours a day it means Fall is coming, so the plant thinks it is September for a week and then you put it into 18/6 and it thinks it is now May one week later, it would probably mess with your brain too if the amount of Sun in a day did that in one week too ;).....it won't for sure Hermie, but all those kind of things do increase the odds of it doing that (putting it into shock due to PH, Nutes, watering changes, light changes, etc.....).

I'm saying this due to u flipping g and RE vegging a few times big time stress I never said they wer ther mate just look out for them incase peace

youre using regular soil and feeding them nutrients.= too many nutes...... water with regular water at about 6.3ph until the hot soil is neutralized.... problem solved.

youre using regular soil and feeding them nutrients.= too many nutes...... water with regular water at about 6.3ph until the hot soil is neutralized.... problem solved.
Actually giving them nutes helped them. General hydroponics Flora trio is for soil too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile79319632.jpg

This is the same plants. :) Very Berry OGD. Still have a few weeks left at least.

420-magazine-mobile2058973851.jpg

Today. Still got a bit to go.

Back
Top Bottom