FlowerNose's Electric Fruit Auto Grow Journal 2017

Day 48

Maybe 3 more weeks till harvest? We'll see. She's so big now that day-to-day changes aren't really noticeable. I'm impatient for the first time. I want her done because I want to trim my buds for the first time. :D

Here she is, ~48 hours difference.

420-magazine-mobile1179382826.jpg

You can see how we keep adjusting equipment. It's all in an effort to control temp and humidity and smell.

420-magazine-mobile1658582423.jpg

I can understand your impatience FlowerNose. You are way ahead of me and I can't wait....though I am loving the experience. I think I will enjoy growing more than smoking (I love growing all sorts of other stuff too.....have a pretty big outdoor garden I have to start thinking about getting in order). I still have another few weeks up to a month in Veg so I can't imagine how I will feel when I am in your shoes!!

Day 48

Some of the branches I supercropped look like I never did anything. One of them actually started bent over and curved right back up.

420-magazine-mobile105202345.jpg

I never dared to hope she'd get this big.

420-magazine-mobile1578412050.jpg

So I just don't get notifications inside the app anymore.

420-magazine-mobile105278565.jpg

I get 420mag emails and pop-ups on my phone, but if I want a list of activity, I'm out of luck. There's a good chance I'm missing stuff. I haven't been getting notifications in-app since March 28. I keep waiting for it to work again and I'm kind of bummed.

Mr FlowerNose still can't join either. This impatient millennial isn't happy about it.

Dam flower lookn gud from over here n i bet even better over there lol

Hey FlowerNose, quick question for you. How do you add your journal to your signature? I have searched for about two hours and figured I had wasted enough time and it was probably better to ask you.

Hey FlowerNose, quick question for you. How do you add your journal to your signature? I have searched for about two hours and figured I had wasted enough time and it was probably better to ask you.
Wish I could help, buddy. It stopped working for me too a while ago. My my signature wasn't a link, but it should work the same. Here's what I do.
420-magazine-mobile567405514.jpg

If that's the wrong way to do it, then I'm clueless.

I can help you dude!

Grow Journals is the link to my journal right? Put the link right after the equals sign, and the name of the journal inbetween both of the closed brackets.. dunno if i explaine it right.. just look.

like this but without any spaces... I need spaces here so you can see the formatting, otherwise the bb code just activates...

[u r l = link to journal]name of journal[/url]

To find out how to do it, I quote replied somebody who had there journal in their signature.. i think... I cant remember actually

I can help you dude!

Grow Journals is the link to my journal right? Put the link right after the equals sign, and the name of the journal inbetween both of the closed brackets.. dunno if i explaine it right.. just look.

like this but without any spaces... I need spaces here so you can see the formatting, otherwise the bb code just activates...

To find out how to do it, I quote replied somebody who had there journal in their signature.. i think... I cant remember actually

Thanks......will try to change it and see if it works

I can help you dude!

Testing grow link

Day 50

The lights still need work. They're plenty bright, but we need more diodes for the cab to get equal light. The corners get a lot less light than the center. We're limited on how many drivers we have, so more lights added to the drivers equals less light emitted per diode. Got that? ;)

420-magazine-mobile1391057024.jpg

Sexy parts:

420-magazine-mobile2136367410.jpg

Sometimes loose leaves fall off. Here's today's pile. Some have been bruised by the door, or by getting knocked around by a fan, or been splashed by feed water. I'll be looking at pictures to identify any problems they're warning me about. The PH was iffy for about 2 weeks so I'm hoping now that we've got that sorted there won't be anymore unhappy leaves.

420-magazine-mobile1665444846.jpg

Back
Top Bottom