FlyBye's LED - SCROG - Soil - Dr. Pepper - Indica

Flybye

Nice to get life back in the shed. just getting this started. will get some info in soon

Below are my new babies
Dr. Pepper Clones, Indica

I stuck these 6 days ago

Thanx for stopping by 420Guardian. Getting anxious for roots. Tomorrow will be 7 days sense I stuck them

The clones seem to be doing alright still.
So my setup is the same as last grow pretty much.

Passive air intakes and filtered exhaust.
2 LED lights - 400 watts each.
Heater, isolating fan, timers all the bull shit.

My last grow was my first SCROG grow. I'm totally convinced now that this is the only way to grow, for me. Especially given the LED lights. I'm totally happy with a 1/4 lb per plant on my first SCROG grow. And I beat the hell outta those plants. So this grow should be better with my gained knowledge ... In theory.

The clones finally rooted. Put them in cups today. I will not use these type cubes again, for clones anyway. All I know is it feels good to be back in the dirt.

So the clones are starting to move along. I've weeded them down to 8, on my way down to 4

I li hope fours not to many for my 5X4 space. More concerned about light spread which if only 3X6 with the 2 combined so 4 is going to be outside the TRUE light spred. I'm using two 400 watt LED Cob style lights.

I went from Rockwell cubes to solo cups to now gallons. They will end up in 7 gallon cloth pots under the SCROG net very soon

Just topped the girls for the first time. Going to be nice to grow into the net. Last time I had to force them under. Hmm I'm thinking 4 may be to many for the space

I checked out your last journal and the same thing is happening to one of my plants, at the 30 day mark all the hairs started to get the mature orange look. I am still super worried about it, but seeing how your plants came along I have confidence.:thumb:

I checked out your last journal and the same thing is happening to one of my plants, at the 30 day mark all the hairs started to get the mature orange look. I am still super worried about it, but seeing how your plants came along I have confidence.:thumb:

Ya at first I thought maybe one had hermied on me and pollinated my girls but turned out to be a simpler combination of issues. Thanx for hanging out. I'm 38 days into Veg now with this new grow. Can't wait to get back into the flower cycle. ✌️

Ya at first I thought maybe one had hermied on me and pollinated my girls but turned out to be a simpler combination of issues. Thanx for hanging out. I'm 38 days into Veg now with this new grow. Can't wait to get back into the flower cycle. ✌️

What was the Issue? I couldn't figure out for the life of me why my plants slowed down. It looked like yours bounced back in the end though.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom