Flytier's CKS Candy Cane Organic Closet Grow - Fall Of 2017

Hmm sounds nice n chill there! It's best to keep it quiet though for sure, as much as I wish I could hang around the hydro shop n make growing friends XD just not smart .

I'd be stoked to see you do some outdoor grows this year . can givem a jump by starting indoors in February!

I'm definitely doing some outdoor growing again. I've been dumping all my old soil in the ditch in preparation, and when the spring hits I'll put some salmon compost on it. I plan to plant some bagseed so when I get the urge to start smoking immature buds I'll be able to leave the good ones alone and let them finish. It's great living next door to the woods.

Hell ya man! Outdoor growing is sweet :3 it was tough with all the smoke we had here due to fires this year :S

We even had weed in the dispensary that was harvested before it got taken by a fire n it was all smoky lol

Canada <3 what a wonderful place lol

Hell ya man! Outdoor growing is sweet :3 it was tough with all the smoke we had here due to fires this year :S

We even had weed in the dispensary that was harvested before it got taken by a fire n it was all smoky lol

Canada <3 what a wonderful place lol

Yeah, you guys were all over the news with the fires. The problem there is that people keep putting them out for the trees to grow big and when lightning hits... KA-FUCKING-BOOM! Up she goes.

I'm definitely doing some outdoor growing again. I've been dumping all my old soil in the ditch in preparation, and when the spring hits I'll put some salmon compost on it. I plan to plant some bagseed so when I get the urge to start smoking immature buds I'll be able to leave the good ones alone and let them finish. It's great living next door to the woods.

Oh and did I mention? I was recently put in charge of waste treatment recently at the hatchery and I suspect I'll have lots of fertilizer to experiment with next year along with the fish compost. You gotta wonder about someone that gets excited over fish shit.

Oh and did I mention? I was recently put in charge of waste treatment recently at the hatchery and I suspect I'll have lots of fertilizer to experiment with next year along with the fish compost. You gotta wonder about someone that gets excited over fish shit.
Lol your a strange cat ;P

Congrats man!.

Boo too much of that shit going around, though I guess the upside is the shit XD

Lmfao.....Good plan my friend!

I officially have 4 SPoGs (R) on the go now. So, like, where's the Registered Trademark button on the keyboard anyway? I can't find it.

Congrats on your multiple SPOGs®! Alt key and 0174, on a PC anyway. No clue on a Mac or a phone

Yeah, SPoG. I think I have a new word of the month to overuse.

Not a WOTM, a new term that sits proudly beside scrog and sog!

...here in town at the video store.

Wait what? Video stores are still a thing? Do you live in the 1990s?

November 22, 2017
Days 36 & 12

Ok, so the seedlings are getting into their growth spurt now and the SPoGs are geting SPoGgier, for lack of better term. All four of the
Candy Canes are budding and they should be ready to harvest by the end of next month. They are in somewhat rough shape, but Ièll just chalk it up to trial and error and learn from my mistakes. Some of the leaf loss is due to one of my cats (and her smacks in the head are due to my hand).
aDSCI1467.jpg
aDSCI1465.jpg
aDSCI1464.jpg

As for the seedlings' growth spurt, so far there's no setbacks and she's full steam ahead.

King's Kush CBD auto.
aDSCI1463.jpg

NYC Diesel autos
aDSCI1462.jpg
aDSCI1461.jpg

I now have a deal made for some Alaskan Thunderfuck seeds. If it's as good a medical strain as people say, I'm considering making some autos or semi-autos with them. If I breed it with a Dwarf Low Flyer, I'll be able to call it a Flyin' Fuck. It's worth doing just so I could name it that, which gives you some idea of my priorities.

Lol I love your breeding ambitions XD

Seedlings look happy! Too bad the others got burnt but I guess you wouldn't be eligible for the spog club otherwise so oh well XD

Keep em going buddy!

How the bloody hell did you figure that out?! And what other weird combinations of keys can do stuff like that?

I didn't figure it out, that would be completely nuts! On Windows machines going waaaay back there is a program in Accessories called Character Map. You can scroll through the list and see the Alt codes there. Or, since the invention of the internet...
Alt Codes List of Alt Key Codes Symbols

Your spogs are very spoggy, especially that last one, which you should enter in SOTM (which I will be starting up soon)! The replacements are looking nice and calm. And I would absolutely buy seeds called Flyin' Fuck!

I didn't figure it out, that would be completely nuts! On Windows machines going waaaay back there is a program in Accessories called Character Map. You can scroll through the list and see the Alt codes there. Or, since the invention of the internet...
Alt Codes List of Alt Key Codes Symbols

Your spogs are very spoggy, especially that last one, which you should enter in SOTM (which I will be starting up soon)! The replacements are looking nice and calm. And I would absolutely buy seeds called Flyin' Fuck!

I started playing with other Alt codes afterwards - it brought back memories of when I studied electronics. We made our own CPUs and instead of a keyboard it had a hex number pad.

I'd buy them too... just to be able to title my grow journal,
Peeece's brood of Flyin'Fuck Bitches!
Just sounds BadAss doesn't it! Lol!

Kinda does, yeah. Right in line with my Newfie sense of humour.

Back
Top Bottom