Flytier's CKS Candy Cane Organic Closet Grow - Fall Of 2017

Alternators are lame, one of my buddies alternators gave out on his f350 when we were up in the Rockies :/

Long story short my truck became a shuttle up and down the mountain for 3 days while we figured out wtf. Was going on XD fun times

I feel like you got off cheap on the Alternator, nice work .

G'night mate! Cheers!

November 18, 2017
Day 32, 8

I officially have 4 SPoGs (R) on the go now. When I checked them after work the two last ones have buds started on them. I don't have any pictures taken today though; all day on a concrete floor in steel toed rubber boots - I have no desire to get up off the bed here.

So, like, where's the Registered Trademark button on the keyboard anyway? I can't find it.

Lol Spogs so legendary!

I couldn't find the trademark thing either XD

They make really good pictures I gotta say Lol, getting a whole plant/cola in a photo used to be hard! Not with a SPoG!
Get yours today! Lol

They make really good pictures I gotta say Lol, getting a whole plant/cola in a photo used to be hard! Not with a SPoG!
Get yours today! Lol

No kidding! I gotta find me a couple strains of them for growing indoors. Some nice tasty ones; maybe breed a Low Ryder with a Skunk.

Low Ryder is sweet- I heard it has a hard time with being cloned though?

Breeding is a whole new level lol crazy time/space dedication

Low Ryder is sweet- I heard it has a hard time with being cloned though?

Breeding is a whole new level lol crazy time/space dedication

Autos don't clone well at all. The clone buds at the same time as the mother so you're stuck with a microSPOg and a topless auto. Breeding is a whole new level, but there's plants I want that I'm probably not gonna see if I don't do it myself, like a semi-auto Skunk Ryder.

I'd love to see you go at it . maybe over summer with natural.sun? So it doesn't take up bud production space or are you just gunna go at it?

I'd love to see you go at it . maybe over summer with natural.sun? So it doesn't take up bud production space or are you just gunna go at it?

I'm thinking probably the summer. I can get the CKS Skunk regulars and Dwarf Low Flyer fems here in town at the video store. What I really want are semi-autos that but early in the summer. I want to have a fairly continual harvest with autos, semis and photos.

Definitely sounds like a good grow show . I'll be there!

I love that the video store has seeds XD

Definitely sounds like a good grow show . I'll be there!

I love that the video store has seeds XD

More convenient than ordering from across the country. It's the only reason I even started growing in the first place.

Definitely makes sense! Is there a big growing community where your at? Here there's at least a couple grows per block :O

Definitely makes sense! Is there a big growing community where your at? Here there's at least a couple grows per block :O

I'm not from New Brunswick and I don't know many people. I think most of the grows around here are out in the woods. I only know one person besides myself that grows at home, and hers are outdoors. But NB is the hotspot on the east coast for growing.

Hmm sounds nice n chill there! It's best to keep it quiet though for sure, as much as I wish I could hang around the hydro shop n make growing friends XD just not smart .

I'd be stoked to see you do some outdoor grows this year . can givem a jump by starting indoors in February!

Back
Top Bottom