Flytier's CKS Candy Cane Organic Closet Grow - Fall Of 2017

November 13, 2017
Day 27

So I got myself another 100% germination. The King's Kush CBD auto and the two NYC Diesel autos all popped up today. Bring 'em on! And for the first day they all got some respectable growth to them. I'll get some pictures up within the next few days when there's more than a stalk and two cotyledons. I remembered to put these seeds into their final pots this time, so there's one thing that won't slow them down.

And on a lighter note I bought a bottle of isopropanol today and stuck it in the freezer to try making a bit of hash, as per Bignstrange's suggestion. When it's all good and cold tomorrow evening I'll give it a shot and see what I come up with.

Hell yea man! Love that the seeds are off to a good start for you! Hopefully they will keep making you happy!

I like the strains you chose too .

Hell yea man! Love that the seeds are off to a good start for you! Hopefully they will keep making you happy!

I like the strains you chose too .

Thanks man. I was kind of dejected when my Candy Canes had their little fiasco, but one of the new ones even has the first true leaves coming out already. Not bad for the first day. I hope they carry on like that. I'm going to have to figure out how to make some space to plant another one in a few weeks time. I may have to get into planting one seed every few weeks or something for a continuous harvest - either that or make a new grow room. I'll have to get Guy to come down from Ontario to renovate the corner of the living room or something.

Lol no doubt:p

N don't hesitate to post pics of the little ones, i personally have a soft spot for the wee babes ;P

Thanks man. I was kind of dejected when my Candy Canes had their little fiasco, but one of the new ones even has the first true leaves coming out already. Not bad for the first day. I hope they carry on like that. I'm going to have to figure out how to make some space to plant another one in a few weeks time. I may have to get into planting one seed every few weeks or something for a continuous harvest - either that or make a new grow room. I'll have to get Guy to come down from Ontario to renovate the corner of the living room or something.
Renovate HELL flytie he'll knock down a wall and build you an entire new wing! Hope all is well buddy. Looks like I'll get to try out some ice fishing here sooner than later can't wait to pull up some monsters!!!!

Renovate HELL flytie he'll knock down a wall and build you an entire new wing! Hope all is well buddy. Looks like I'll get to try out some ice fishing here sooner than later  can't wait to pull up some monsters!!!!

As well as it can be here. Lots of overtime for now so I can catch up on the bills before getting swamped again. We won't be seeing ice fishing here for a couple months yet. You do any fly fishing?

As well as it can be here. Lots of overtime for now so I can catch up on the bills before getting swamped again. We won't be seeing ice fishing here for a couple months yet. You do any fly fishing?
I have. One of my favorite days ever was rafting fly fishing the Yellowstone in Montana with my pops (since passed) didn't get a nibble before lunch but caught at least 15 the second half of the day. Some killer browns and rainbows!!!

I have a few of my great great grand father's bamboo rods... wanted to test them this summer but never got the chance. I will without a doubt get out after breakup (what they call spring here). I may message you with some questions when the time comes also. Just want to be sure I'm not using an antique that maybe worth something....

I have. One of my favorite days ever was rafting fly fishing the Yellowstone in Montana with my pops (since passed) didn't get a nibble before lunch but caught at least 15 the second half of the day. Some killer browns and rainbows!!!

I have a few of my great great grand father's bamboo rods... wanted to test them this summer but never got the chance. I will without a doubt get out after breakup (what they call spring here). I may message you with some questions when the time comes also. Just want to be sure I'm not using an antique that maybe worth something....

I've never had the pleasure of using a bamboo rod, but I have this 9 ft, 4 wt rod that was custom made by a friend back home in Newfoundland, and it kicks ass royally for trout and bass. If you're ever in need of flies, get hold of me and we'll see what kind of a trade we can make.

I'll have to get Guy to come down from Ontario to renovate the corner of the living room or something.

I'm down with that lol. It's been a few years since I was on the East coast.

Hehe depends on what you can come up with for the price? Sounds like a great idea to me :3

Maybe look at the price for a 4x4 tent on mars hydro website then see if you can beat that on a self build!

I know plywood is damn expensive here :/

Hehe depends on what you can come up with for the price? Sounds like a great idea to me :3

Maybe look at the price for a 4x4 tent on mars hydro website then see if you can beat that on a self build!

I know plywood is damn expensive here :/

Yeah, plywood is expensive everywhere. I haven't ruled out chipboard yet.

It would work! You could also use pvc to make a tent type contraption! It's not tooo pricey

It would work! You could also use pvc to make a tent type contraption! It's not tooo pricey

Shouldn't be too bad, but I haven't made a decision on that yet. I may stick with what I got and do my main growing in the summer. I'm hesitant to even try that in case the mother-in-law changes her mind or something.

Shouldn't be too bad, but I haven't made a decision on that yet. I may stick with what I got and do my main growing in the summer. I'm hesitant to even try that in case the mother-in-law changes her mind or something.
True it would be a huge disappointment to get more going and then have to step back :%

Nail these girls down and take it from there sounds like a good plan to me!

True it would be a huge disappointment to get more going and then have to step back :%

Nail these girls down and take it from there sounds like a good plan to me!

Me too for now. I'm seeing stuff start to settle out of the alcohol now. I'm boiling it off on the stove on low heat. We have one of those with the glass cooking surface so it should be pretty good.

Lol yea usually patience goes out the window after a while, takes two days to evaporate even if I use a big tray and spread the alcohol out more!

Crockpot works by the sound of it too!

Hopefully it'll make it a bit nicer to smoke .

Lol yea usually patience goes out the window after a while, takes two days to evaporate even if I use a big tray and spread the alcohol out more!

Crockpot works by the sound of it too!

Hopefully it'll make it a bit nicer to smoke .

It can't be any worse than those friggin' leaves.

Very little worse than an indecisive mother-in-law!

SweetSue has all sorts of combos of growing spaces including a wire rack draped in reflective fabric. We are growers...we IMPROVISE!

Back
Top Bottom