Flytier's CKS Candy Cane Organic Closet Grow - Fall Of 2017

Congrats man that's the most positivity I've seen in a while XD

Cheers man way better than smoking crack XD

Oh it's great, considering we live in a trailer and don't have the space anyway. But the main thing is I get to keep my privacy.

Oh it's great, considering we live in a trailer and don't have the space anyway. But the main thing is I get to keep my privacy.
Glad to hear it man, I even felt the black clouds looming over you because of what could have been .

Congrats on maintaining quasi freedom .

Glad to hear it man, I even felt the black clouds looming over you because of what could have been .

Congrats on maintaining quasi freedom .

Quasi-freedom... well, I am still married.

November 07, 2017
Day 24

Now this is unexpected. I have a plant budding at 3" high, 24 days in, with plants stunted bu heat burn. I don't know what to make of this, other than I'm not expecting a big harvest from it. So I took it upon myself to put down a few more seeds just in case. So the two large plants got transplanted into their final pots and the smaller ones are still in the starters for now.

So here's a picture of one of the smallest budding plants I expect/hope to see. A bit of bud is a welcome sight, as I'm out of smoke and I don't think I'm going to renew my MMJ card.
aDSCI1410.jpg

aDSCI1411.jpg

And here's the latest pic of my growroom, with repotted plants and newly planted seeds. The new ones are one King's Kush CBD auto and two NYC Diesel autos. I had two CBD seeds, but one of them somehow got crushed, turned into mere fibre and Omega-3s for my bowl of cereal. These girls were also put into the organic fish compost mix, with some perlite added in this time because I remembered to pick some up(!).
aDSCI1413.jpg

Since I put down these seeds only three weeks after the last ones I'll continue on with them on this thread. So when I give the day # at the tops of my posts, there will now be one for the Candy Canes and for the later ones.

Looks good! I had that happen to my bag seed.... But she's a beautiful budsicle now. Shed had one go flower early but later than mine and it looks great also!

420-magazine-mobile1018269179.jpg

Looks good! I had that happen to my bag seed.... But she's a beautiful budsicle now. Shed had one go flower early but later than mine and it looks great also!

Now there's one nice frosty looking bud! Hope mine looks that good in a few weeks.

Oh it will surprise you. I only expected some whispy hairs and no buds. I figured shoot it's good practice! Well she showed me :)

Oh it will surprise you. I only expected some whispy hairs and no buds. I figured shoot it's good practice! Well she showed me :)

I've had a few surprises since I started growing in March, some good and some not. Live and learn.

November 11, 2017
Days 28, 3

The poor girls are having a hard go of it; they're still growing slowly after their ordeal. And I'm still waiting for the seeds to pop, and hoping that the King's Kush CBD will be ok, considering how the other one got crushed.

The bud, I think, is getting a little bigger, and a second one is now on the go. The two small ones are not budding yet. I'm thinking maybe there was a combination of light and nute burn, but maybe in the new pots the different soil will help them recover.
aDSCI1415.jpg

This girl recovered the best, but she's pretty small. At least there's no bud yet; hopefully she'll get a bit bigger first
aDSCI1417.jpg

This one is a few days behind the first one but the new leaves are in a little better condition.
aDSCI1419.jpg

I took a picture of the runt (now the stunted runt) but it was out of focus and I deleted it. Just as well, I guess.

So the past pay period got me eleven days work and six evenings, and I think there's a knot in every one of my vertebrae. A friend gave me a joint last night which got me relaxed enough to sleep. I was thinking this morning about what to do and it dawned on me, fuck, I have over a pound of leaves, both dry and frozen. So now I've had a few joints and pipes and I have a bunch of decarbed leaves simmering in 3/4 lb of butter. Bring 'er on!

There you go buddy! Make some nice easy ISO hash and you'll have some good sleeps!

There you go buddy! Make some nice easy ISO hash and you'll have some good sleeps!

Just went over the instructions on how to make the stuff. Pretty simple procedure. I wish I had a couple bottles of proper alcohol. I just looked and all we have is 50% ethanol. Although I could dissolve it in that and drink it, if it comes to that, but I'm not really a drinker.

And now, a few hours later, I've had a few more smokes and a bit of butter and I'm back to my normal self... stoned. And on top of that, I have leaves from both White Widow and CBDream. Mix and match!

Just went over the instructions on how to make the stuff. Pretty simple procedure. I wish I had a couple bottles of proper alcohol. I just looked and all we have is 50% ethanol. Although I could dissolve it in that and drink it, if it comes to that, but I'm not really a drinker.

And now, a few hours later, I've had a few more smokes and a bit of butter and I'm back to my normal self... stoned. And on top of that, I have leaves from both White Widow and CBDream. Mix and match!
There ya go! Yea the ISO stuff is pretty easy, just make sure you use 99 n have good ventilation cause it stinks somn fierce! I'm lazy as so that's the only way I've learned to make hash lol

Glad to hear your doing good ;) . .

There ya go! Yea the ISO stuff is pretty easy, just make sure you use 99 n have good ventilation cause it stinks somn fierce! I'm lazy as so that's the only way I've learned to make hash lol

Glad to hear your doing good ;) . .

Yeah, gotta make a trip to the pharmacy on payday and give it a whirl. I should be able to get 99% at a drug store, eh? I could evaporate it in the porch easy enough, although I'd have to use a small heater to do it this time of year. And I think when i get a decent harvest I'll have to try it with some good bud. I bet that would be some nice done with hash plant!

Yeah, gotta make a trip to the pharmacy on payday and give it a whirl. I should be able to get 99% at a drug store, eh? I could evaporate it in the porch easy enough, although I'd have to use a small heater to do it this time of year. And I think when i get a decent harvest I'll have to try it with some good bud. I bet that would be some nice done with hash plant!

Yea 99 can be found at drug stores, grocery stores some times! I think hash plant would rock! Troy also has a relatively simple everclear tincture recipe that seems to kick ass!

Just be careful with heaters n alcohol fumes lol .

Yea 99 can be found at drug stores, grocery stores some times! I think hash plant would rock! Troy also has a relatively simple everclear tincture recipe that seems to kick ass!

Just be careful with heaters n alcohol fumes lol .

If I do it in the porch it would be well ventilated anyway. It's almost worth getting some hash plant seeds to grow over the winter, even though I prefer to grow autos indoors. I'll have to start throwing some Xmas hints out in the near future hah.

Lol no doubt, hopefully santas feeling generous this year!

Lol no doubt, hopefully santas feeling generous this year!

Santa had bloody well better be generous this year... it mostly comes out of his paycheck and Mrs Claus is getting a ruby/white sapphire ring.

Back
Top Bottom