Flytier's CKS Candy Cane Organic Closet Grow - Fall Of 2017

Very little worse than an indecisive mother-in-law!

SweetSue has all sorts of combos of growing spaces including a wire rack draped in reflective fabric. We are growers...we IMPROVISE!

And improvise we do. My growroom used to be the alcove in the kitchen that our old fridge was in, and when the mother-in-law was with us the first time she was using it as a closet. Back in March I commandeered it for growing weed and since then it's brought me lots of joy.

Just finished making a half gram of hash oil as a trial project. Good stuff - potent and tasty. I'm going to start a thread on it tonight and try it again with some CBD leaf in a few days.

November 17, 2017
Day 31 and something like Day 7

So the two Candy Canes that are budding haven't really grown much over the past week, but I'm starting to see some trichomes on the sugar leaves now. I'm curious as to how they are going to turn out.
aDSCI1450.jpg

Here's a side view to show you how pathetic it looks overall. Needless to say, I'm counting on the next grow for better results
aDSCI1451.jpg

And speaking of the next grow... They're all working on a second pair of leaves and so far. Just ignore the poor focusing; the camera was more interested in the dirt.

Here's my King's Kush CBD auto. A little short, but looking quite nice just the same
aDSCI1445.jpg

And of course last but now least, the NYC Diesels. One is about the same height as the KK, and one is getting some height to it
aDSCI1447.jpg
aDSCI1448.jpg

Aww lil seedlings!

Are you planting autos right into final pots?

Here come the new babies! Congrats bud. And don't give up on the lil gal shell pump out some meds for you!

November 17, 2017
Day 31 and something like Day 7

So the two Candy Canes that are budding haven't really grown much over the past week, but I'm starting to see some trichomes on the sugar leaves now. I'm curious as to how they are going to turn out.
aDSCI1450.jpg

Here's a side view to show you how pathetic it looks overall. Needless to say, I'm counting on the next grow for better results
aDSCI1451.jpg

And speaking of the next grow... They're all working on a second pair of leaves and so far. Just ignore the poor focusing; the camera was more interested in the dirt.

Here's my King's Kush CBD auto. A little short, but looking quite nice just the same
aDSCI1445.jpg

And of course last but now least, the NYC Diesels. One is about the same height as the KK, and one is getting some height to it
aDSCI1447.jpg
aDSCI1448.jpg
They never recovered from your mid veg light issue eh? I still can't believe that. How close were they?

Lol awesome . maybe I'll flower a tiny clone so I can join that highly revered club <3

We'd be glad to have you, but remember...no topping!
Keep it as small as possible, got it XD I'll start flowering as soon as the clone roots XD

They never recovered from your mid veg light issue eh? I still can't believe that. How close were they?

About 6 inches. Didn't expect that to happen. Better luck next time, as the saying goes.

These I did; the CC's went to starter pots without thinking.
I bet you'll see a massive difference, I think your starting off on the right foot this time .

I hit mine with my standard dosing of flowering nutes and it's gotten pretty dense, and it's going as long as the full grown version did. Don't baby it!

Well, when I took the picture yesterday and saw all the trichs on it I was motivated to let it keep going. It is growing, just very slowly. I have another one a few days behind it, and two that are barely growing. My seedlings are about three and a half weeks behind and they will be caught up to them in less than two weeks, I'm figuring.

Well I was stressed out all morning because my car was making what I thought was a very expensive-sounding noise. When I got to the garage they told me it was the alternator, so that wasn't too bad. My brother-in-law runs an auto parts store so I was able to get it at a price and pay it out, and the garage took cash so I got around having to pay tax for the job (maybe I shouldn't have said that). I thought they were going to have to tear apart the motor or something, so I still got some money left out of my check (although the wife just left the house with my bank card).

And at work this evening we got done pretty quick and at the end of it one of my co-workers gave me a joint, which I just finished, and now I can go to sleep and wake up tomorrow for all the bullshit to start again.

Back
Top Bottom