Fopho's 2nd Journal - Cheese Quake - DIY Projects & Various Other Strains

Gotta have that funk...

Update 2 March 2016:
Its the beginning of week 3 of veg. Ive removed some and retightened the ties to there current and final position. Until transplant that is. Which should be in the next week or so. Im also considering picking up a bag of 707 soil by roots organic just to compare it with what I have used, but im on the fence right now. I could fall either way.

Cheese Quake
20160302_072707.jpg
20160302_072735.jpg

Don't know if you can tell from this photo, but if you can see those knots on the stems/nodes. Those actually showed up after I removed the final sucker shoots. So I assume this is a sign all its energy is going where its suppose to. Just a guess, but the most logical in my mind i guess. Lol thats not saying to much.
20160302_072940.jpg

Now I need to get these cuttings situated and cloned. Bleh, its going to be a long day, but it'll be well worth it in the long run.

Update 3 March 2016:
So far Ive gotten 11 cuttings under the dome. 5 white diesel & 6 gorilla glue#4. Only 3 bags to go lol.

Update 3 March 2016(OG Kush x Da Purps)

The seeds from my project seem to be doing ok. So far 1 has sprouted
20160303_072421.jpg

Bleh, man I have been under the weather the last couple days. Think it was just a head cold, but it sucks lol. Anyways after lights on ill have photos and an update about the cheese quake

Update 5 March 2016(cheese quake)

Daytime temp: 79-82° RH: 60%
Nighttime temp: 72° RH: 65%
Veg time: 3 1/2 weeks

I've removed all the tie downs, and then replaced them with the 4 you see in the photos. Just so it'll keep growing in the direction I want it to. I also topped all 8 colas, so now there will be 16.
20160305_062332.jpg
20160305_062345.jpg

Also my garden center here gave me a free box of general organics to try out. Has everything in it. Biothrive grow & bloom, bio root,bio weed, calmag+, biomarine,biodiamond. I think that's all of them. Anyways I fed the cheese quake 2.5ml Biothrive,2.5ml bioroot,2.5ml calmag+ & 1.25ml bioweed per half gallon. Since I only mixed up a half gallon of solution.

Bleh, man I have been under the weather the last couple days. Think it was just a head cold, but it sucks lol. Anyways after lights on ill have photos and an update about the cheese quake
Dealing with the same here for couple weeks now, kinda sucks. Working retail surprised I'm not sick more. Get better soon.

Lookin good fopho! Got that chick wideeee open. Niceeee. I take it this is gonna be a long veg multiple topping plant? Cant wait to see how many colas ya get up to bud! :thumb: :passitleft:

Lookin good fopho! Got that chick wideeee open. Niceeee. I take it this is gonna be a long veg multiple topping plant? Cant wait to see how many colas ya get up to bud! :thumb: :passitleft:

Yea, it'll be transplanted into a 10gal fabric pot in the next week or so. I thought maybe the end of week 3, but its looking like it could easily go to the end of week 4. I also have a few other strains to throw into the mix after they've rooted.

10gal... What do you expect to yield?

10gal... What do you expect to yield?

Dunno, cheese quake is a really heavy producer. I figure with the way its being trained and the bush it'll become. Maybe a few pounds wet weight. It'll be in veg for another 4 weeks give or take

Ill have an update on the cheese quake a little later after i get everything situated. I believe I will be able to transplant a little sooner than I thought. Ill go step by step with photos of what I've done and why.

Ill have an update on the cheese quake a little later after i get everything situated. I believe I will be able to transplant a little sooner than I thought. Ill go step by step with photos of what I've done and why.

Ok ill have the update posted first thing tomorrow morning. Just got home from getting my ass kicked in Bushido all night. Great workout, just really sore lol. Sorry I didnt get to it this evening.

Here's a little of what ill be doing. Ill be putting river rocks & some screening in the bottom of my fabric pot, a retrofitted tomato cage I cut down to fit in the container, & of course soil. Ill have plenty of photos and what not, so please stay tuned. Again sorry for being such a gimp

I like your leather mask.....Diaz, Tate, how awesome..... Thinking about you doing a workout makes me want another cone..hope your feeling better bro....

Back
Top Bottom