Fozzarn First Closet Grow - 3 Strains - Soil

fozzarn

Hello folks! Now when i know that my first test plant is a female i thought i could start my grow journal abit earlier than planned :)

Strains:
x1 bagseed(should be ak-47)
x1 Lemon haze
x2 Jack Herer

Normal garden/flower soil with some ecological nutes.

Running with 4 23watt CFL's. Will upgrade to either 4 more cfls or a 250/400 watts HPS. depends on what my wallet says.

You may aks me how im gonna manage to grow all these plants, especially the sativas in this small room and my answer is, i have no fuckin clue. LST/SCROG like hell i guess.

This my first grow journal, please give me advice how i can improve my journal and/or grow!

Now, some pictures for ya

This is how the grow room looks like now

Test plant, you have no idea what ive done do this poor fucker. Also it grows really weird

Lemon haze seed i got from a friend

2 Jack herer seeds planted, dunno if they will survive, when i germinated them i managed to get the paper towels dry...

Subbed :)
Ok maybe think of knocking up a DIY reflector for your CFLs, I've used the big foil trays you can pick up for cooking! This will help some with better light!
As for training all Ill say is read and read as many journals that use your sort of desired training! By all means check my quick guide to fluxing, which gives low squat plants :)
Best of luck! :)

Yeah i was thinkin buyin some reflector thingy soon. And i was thinkin to flux aswell but my plant grew pretty strange so no need for that much LST'ing lol

might be the pictures are those bulbs warm white light or cool white ?? you will be better getting 4 cool whites for veg :)

You're right. The CFL's are 2700K/Warm white. Im planning on not buyin cool white since 1 bulb 6400K costs as much as all 4 of them lol, so right now i cant afford that money when it works pretty good as it does now

Quick Update:
Moved my seedlings to a separate box for veg. This pic is a few days old tho. (Lemon haze to the left, Jack to the right)

Lemon haze today 2/10

Main plant

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom