Fr3d Perpetual Grow Bubble Hash Plant

Re: Fr3d Perpetual Grow Soil - Veg Tent 105W CFL - GLR - Flower Tent 400W HPS - 10/14

Awesome Possum Gratz Fr3d :high-five:

Re: Fr3d Perpetual Grow Soil - Veg Tent 105W CFL - GLR - Flower Tent 400W HPS - 10/14

Quality of bud and pictures are never lacking. Kudos Fr3d :thumb:

Awesome Possum Gratz Fr3d :high-five:

Thks friends, love you support :Namaste:

Girls ready for the jars

IMG_68701.JPG

:peace:

Looking damn fine Fr3d :)
I'm with LA!
Fr3d, yah have a knack for keeping a fine, eye appealing op. Those nugs look tasty :Rasta:
Are you growing in a coco/perlite mix?

More Green Goodness :thumb:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey friends im back on the 420 Mag world , sry for the long time time without updates but had some serious problems on my end , all solved now , i have some pic of this grow will update tonight if possible, and take some new pics pics since today is chopp day see you guys soon

Happy to hear ya back, man! :passitleft:

I love GC, man. Actually I smoked some today and was riding the wave of this euphoria it gives :) Top genetics for sure. SS I remember from my salad days in the 90's, a little too numbing stone for me, but definitely potent bud

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey friends last grow its is finished, already trimmed and the buds hare hanging upside down has wee speak , i have make some bubble hash to , this 3 Shiva skunk had flower for 11 weeks (biobizz organic line )since week 7 only water and the last week (11) no water or light (to be honest notice nothing on resin build up) ,until today on resin build up department what works best for me it is the low Humidity on the last weeks ... organizing the pics now will post wen ready

:peace:

Congrats, man :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom