Friendly introduction, I'll be around for a while!

845Kingjames

Hey everyone!! First off let me tell you this site and all of its advice has been a HUGE help (which I’ll be asking for at the end of this sativa rant lol)

My name is James I’m from upstate NY. I have been smoking since I was 13 years old I’ll be 31 next month. I’ve always had an “expensive taste” for what I smoke, and although I can get it from NY for 1/3 of the price per eighth as opposed to going to mass, I go to mass and spend the 65$ on the grade a dispensary 8ths lol. Something about different taste and smells excite me.

Anyway I wound up from some seeds from “bootylicious “ a hybrid strain I picked up from mass that was listed at 28% THC I got excited and popped all 6 into a empty gumball container with soil and boom 2 days later they were all on there way expect one. 4/5 of them are all in there 3rd week of flower as I went a little crazy bought a 4x2x5 tent and two viparapectra p1000 ( work great IMO ). More on that grow in my signature as I’m not here for that but maybe some friendly advice as to what I plan for my second grow ever !

So on Labor Day I saw a big sale on seedsupreme and I thought hey why not . I ended up buying 4 sour diesel auto flower seeds which they doubled to 8 of them. On top of that they sent me two amnesia haze and two bubble gum feminized seeds non auto.
I’ve thought so many different ways to do my next grow with all these seeds but I know I can only get 4 plants in my tent comfortably.... so now what I was thinking was I was gunna run either 2/3 autos under 18/6 then sneak in 1 or two of the photos and let them veg the whole time until the autos are ready (9-11 weeks) but as they are doing there thing I would do some LST and HST training mostly topping the shit out of the photos to keep them small until the switch ( when autos are two weeks till done ) so basically I would like your guys thought on that.

Also I should add I have 2 12 qt bags of ff happy frog and 2 12 qts of ff ocean forest and from what I read which the ffhf would be on the top half and OF on bottom. I would add 20% perlite and I seen a lot of people using dynomyco so I got a bag of that, not sure exactly how much to add or if it’s only on the root zone? I’ll prob use the ff line of nutes as I have the trio and there cal mag.

Any opinions on this would be more then helpful

Thank you in advance and happy growing :D

Hey everyone!! First off let me tell you this site and all of its advice has been a HUGE help (which I’ll be asking for at the end of this sativa rant lol)

My name is James I’m from upstate NY. I have been smoking since I was 13 years old I’ll be 31 next month. I’ve always had an “expensive taste” for what I smoke, and although I can get it from NY for 1/3 of the price per eighth as opposed to going to mass, I go to mass and spend the 65$ on the grade a dispensary 8ths lol. Something about different taste and smells excite me.

Anyway I wound up from some seeds from “bootylicious “ a hybrid strain I picked up from mass that was listed at 28% THC I got excited and popped all 6 into a empty gumball container with soil and boom 2 days later they were all on there way expect one. 4/5 of them are all in there 3rd week of flower as I went a little crazy bought a 4x2x5 tent and two viparapectra p1000 ( work great IMO ). More on that grow in my signature as I’m not here for that but maybe some friendly advice as to what I plan for my second grow ever !

So on Labor Day I saw a big sale on seedsupreme and I thought hey why not . I ended up buying 4 sour diesel auto flower seeds which they doubled to 8 of them. On top of that they sent me two amnesia haze and two bubble gum feminized seeds non auto.
I’ve thought so many different ways to do my next grow with all these seeds but I know I can only get 4 plants in my tent comfortably.... so now what I was thinking was I was gunna run either 2/3 autos under 18/6 then sneak in 1 or two of the photos and let them veg the whole time until the autos are ready (9-11 weeks) but as they are doing there thing I would do some LST and HST training mostly topping the shit out of the photos to keep them small until the switch ( when autos are two weeks till done ) so basically I would like your guys thought on that.

Also I should add I have 2 12 qt bags of ff happy frog and 2 12 qts of ff ocean forest and from what I read which the ffhf would be on the top half and OF on bottom. I would add 20% perlite and I seen a lot of people using dynomyco so I got a bag of that, not sure exactly how much to add or if it’s only on the root zone? I’ll prob use the ff line of nutes as I have the trio and there cal mag.

Welcome to the @420 Magazine family @845Kingjames I can’t really advise you on your grow but I do recommend reading @Emilya’s thread on watering auto’s + @ Bill284s method for filling pots. Happy growing. CL🍀

:welcome: to the forum @845Kingjames :passitleft:

If you start a journal, there will be plenty of people who want to give you advise :thumb: that way you can post your questions and thoughts individually, instead of one long post asking several at a time :lot-o-toke:....
I too use FF Ocean Forest soil, you need no perlite or dynamycos, it is ready to use straight outa the bag. I use it for a base in my organics now, but used to use the trio and cal-mag also. Good luck with your grow there "your Majesty" :rofl: and most of all...have fun :goodluck:

Welcome to the @420 Magazine family @845Kingjames I can’t really advise you on your grow but I do recommend reading @Emilya’s thread on watering auto’s + @ Bill284s method for filling pots. Happy growing. CL🍀
Thank you, and I have read all her stuff plus bills post was the one that put me on the dynomyco:p

:welcome: to the forum @845Kingjames :passitleft:

If you start a journal, there will be plenty of people who want to give you advise :thumb: that way you can post your questions and thoughts individually, instead of one long post asking several at a time :lot-o-toke:....
I too use FF Ocean Forest soil, you need no perlite or dynamycos, it is ready to use straight outa the bag. I use it for a base in my organics now, but used to use the trio and cal-mag also. Good luck with your grow there "your Majesty" :rofl: and most of all...have fun :goodluck:
This will be my second grow so I didn’t realize ffof was ready ready . My baby’s are in ( dread I say this ) but miracle grow natural and organic soil as I didn’t know much about any of this and the soil it self is like a giant sponge that just never drys and stays soggy so when I up potted to 3 gal fabric pots I added a ton of perlite to help it although it still stays soggyish -.-. I know for next time tho:D

It's cool, when I first started growing, I started in Miracle grow...the old shit with a gnat farm included for free :rofl: but I did pretty good for the first few years with it, till I found FF products..and hey, if you don't know, you don't know til you do :passitleft:...no such thing as a stupid question bro...

when I was in MG...

It's cool, when I first started growing, I started in Miracle grow...the old shit with a gnat farm included for free :rofl: but I did pretty good for the first few years with it, till I found FF products..and hey, if you don't know, you don't know til you do :passitleft:...no such thing as a stupid question bro...

when I was in MG...
I recently learned about putting boiling water in your soil first it kills any unwanted guests. CL🍀

Welcome to 420 Magazine @845Kingjames

Do you have any images of your current grow you would like to share?
Will 3 gallon fabric pot be your finial pot?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome KingJames, nice to see you landed here! On the time to flip and space considerations. A place to keep everything is the main objective I think. Here's what 4 photo plants look like in a 4.5 foot x 4.5 foot tent with 68 veg days. I couldn't imagine room for others in there.
1665667823505.png

@845Kingjames , welcome to the club....it's obvious you have gotten your act together for a good starter. It will be interesting to see your babies in growth.
Please don't forget to spread some of that savvy of yours around as well.
Spark up and stay safe.

I recently learned about putting boiling water in your soil first it kills any unwanted guests. CL🍀
I'm organic now, but even before that I learned about Nematodes :thumb: they kill and eat anything that crawls through my soil...except my good bacteria and microbes :thumb:

:welcome: to the friendliest cannabis community online, KJ. Let me know if you need any help finding info on the website.

Thank you all for the hospitality!! I can navigate threw this site pretty well compared to other sites I’ve looked at that’s why I decided to make this my home :).
As requested a few photos pictures of my current grow . And my first grow of my life. 4x2x5 tent I’m going to go a litttlee bigger and taller for the next grow but here they are currently coming to there end of third week of flower

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Welcome to 420 Magazine @845Kingjames

Do you have any images of your current grow you would like to share?
Will 3 gallon fabric pot be your finial pot?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Posted a couple, and yea 3 fabric
Pots. There not even filled all the way :(

Welcome to 420magazine my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284

Be careful with Seedsupreme - ive heard from good sources that they sell or were selling counterfeit seeds. Pretending they had seeds from lots of different seedbanks and then selling something different and cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom