Fuzzy1981's Fox Farm Ocean Forrest Northern Lights 2019

I’ve never heard of the company but it looks like a pretty good package.

Doc Bud is a real life stoner in a lab coat so his journals can be a bit overwhelming but it comes together with time. Plus, there’s literally over a 1000 pages of info so there’s that hurdle. :nomo: I think he does a good job dumbing it down once other concepts become more familiar to you. If it interests you, Doc Bud does sell his High Brix formula package with step by step instructions on Amazon. He goes over soil formulas, foiler feeding, bud washing, the works. I haven’t used it yet, but he’s been an active member of this site for years. If he was peddling bs, 420 would’ve booted him along time ago. Not trying to sell you on it, just wanted to point it out as it’s around the same price as the Aurora package and he is actually active here.

I think Docs kit just takes a grow or 2 to catch on then it becomes easier to understand. Tremendous amount of science is involved in soil growing. It just takes time to absorb it all.

im more than happy to buy it, if you guys would be willing to help me out some with it. remember it was just recently that i felt confident enough to water my own plants without asking first if it looked like they needed it. so there might be a bit of questions along the way. i'll do my due dilligence and keep reading doc buds journal to try and comprehend what i can, but so far it has all been greek to me.

nice! there looking good. what type of glasses do you use for working with your plants. cause man it's hard on the eyes looking into a grow room.
i just re read this post and i get why you call it Candelabra. That is a subtle name that didn't dawn upon me reading it the first time. Kudos for the smile it gave me when i figured it out :)

day 31

Attachments

• DSC07181.JPG
    DSC07181.JPG
    614.7 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC07183.JPG
    DSC07183.JPG
    655.2 KB · Views: 27
Back
Top Bottom