G13xHaze-Fem ScrOG

love the way your screen filled up. well done my man.

SWEEET! I knew you could fill that screen. Hey, take a look at the table model type of fan they will fit nicely under the screen. I know WheelO is way more of a grower than I and I really do dig his advice to you.

I kinda take what is said about your grow as advice I can apply to my grow too. I need to start building and arranging my space for my scrog and bog. I don't have all the fancy grow lights but for the size of my closet and my exhaust works for now.

If you trim all of the undergrowth that is getting lost it will help keep mold away and also free up nutes to the tops, if you need to keep limbs from falling, I would suggest weaving some branches thru the screen.

All in all you have a monster trying to get loose so stay on top of her and look forward to the next updates :goodjob::yummy:

as far as fans go, they would be a good idea to circulate the air, get fresh co2 to the leaves and circulation beneath the canopy. these will insure healthier plants.

but i wouldn't worry about the thickness of the stems, and fans wont fatten them up. fans make branches sway, the swaying fattens them up, the screen prevents swaying. it doesn't matter anyways because the screen will hold them all in place nicely. no extra support will be needed. just keep tucking them for a week or two after you flip to 12/12 and then let them run up.

its looking reaalllllly niceeeee though. really. you might want to clear out some of the branches under the screen that don't get direct light. they would make good hash but wont be good smoke. plus it will redirect more efforts to the top of the plant. i cleared all the branches that didnt make it to the canopy.

thx for info, It is in week 1 of flower, how much undergrowth should i trim at one time? Should I do it before or after I water? I'll post pics tomorrow night when the lights come on. I see new growth every day!!:surf:

I think you really should have trimmed around veg time cause the stress of trimming too much can hermie or delay the flowering time by a few weeks, thats what I have read before but you should probably wait WheelO or someone with more experience to better answer that for you.

thx for the info guys, ill trim them tonight, how much you think, one branch per plant? I went out and got the 2 HPS EYE HORTILUX 1000w and the rest of the Humboldt Lineup flowering nutes. I'll post pics tonight hopefully with the HPS installed!! I'm feeding tomm night with the flowering nutes! They lookin guuud

Pics coming shortly, with HPS installed i guess i'll trim one branch per plant today, so I don't shock them too much. What do you guys think? Anyways, I'll be back w/ pics in a lil

ok WEEK 1 FLOWER How You guys like em? HPS installed... Also the whole Humboldt lineup except the Bloom formula, I forgot to buy it today lol... I highly recommend Humb. Nutes to anyone wanting to run a pretty intricate feeding system..
101_0528.JPG

101_0527.JPG

101_0526.JPG

101_0525.JPG

101_0524.JPG

101_0520.JPG

101_0519.JPG

101_0518.JPG

Mr. Supergrow, I don't want to put much tought into how much my yield will be. Don't wanna count the eggs before they hatch kinda thing. But yea, I planned on trimming the undergrowth last night, but didn't get around to it. I'll have to do it tonight when the lights come on, as I asked before, how much should I trim per plant, per day? I don't want to stress them out being as they are in flowering. Could I cut clones from the trimmings?

lovin the line up of nutes. and that screen is just amazing..+rep stoob

sorry said I had to give some more love out first. SO for now GREAT JOB!!

thx butch, he what would you recommend for trimming the undergrowth, like one branch per plant every other day or wha?

Looking great. Nice strain. Wish I could help more nebie myself. Not sure but it might be a little late to clone usually you do that in veg. Less than a week in flower might be ok just not sure. Hope you get your answer.

Yea, I prolly wont clone these girls. But I plan on trimming all of the undergrowth that won't reach teh canopy. I'll cut them right before i water tonight. PICS t :yummy:omm

Back
Top Bottom