G13xHaze-Fem ScrOG

Ok heres DAY 60- Week 1 DAY 2 of Flowering... the exhaust is installed, check out the stems on these girls.
101_0500.JPG

101_0499.JPG

101_0498.JPG

101_0497.JPG

Wow! Stoobie you got a huge grow on your hands, looks like that CS is gonna have a nice time sucking in all those sweet perfumes. Now just stay on-top of the girls and keep tucking and guiding those tops over and under so you get the most bud sites as possible. You are doing great!:goodjob::ganjamon:

Man Stoobie That is awesome. What a canopy :ganjamon:

They all look healthy as could be. Hope you have allot of storage space, you are gonna need it. This is going to be a really big harvest when time comes.
A really incredible first grow.:goodjob:

I'm a lil short on money til Friday so the (2)HPS n flower nutes are gonna have to wait. I'm sticking with the whole Humboldt Nut. lineup, seems to be working great. I have to get Big Up powder soon as well as a few more for flowering. I can't wait to see this screen fill with buds!! :yummy:

pics coming in a lil, flushed em last night refreshing plain water. Got a question or two once the pics are up....:grinjoint:

Just did a speed read. Looking good dude. I do agree with green on that stand alone MG is'nt made for hydro at all. I think if you made fert's of MG it wood fry your plants for one, besides it doesn't have enough of the micro's in it. Grows looking great tho. I have a ? tho. What did you py for the carbon? Myself I been growing low oder plants only. All I been adding is ONA block in my exshaut vents. Seems to work great for what I'm doing. I been thinking of trying a sog myself come next year. I'll be trying it outside tho in a greenhouse. Keep it up dude. Sweet.

the exhuast cost me 260 but you will need a flange also. It seems to be working well but I need to build a door to the room so there is negative suction to the room, it would work alot more efficiently. I should try the ona block stuff. There were smaller carbon filters but I played it safe and went with the big boy

ok heres DAY 6 OF FLOWER
101_0509.JPG

101_0508.JPG

101_0507.JPG

101_0506.JPG

101_0504.JPG

101_0502.JPG

101_0501.JPG

question; I haven't had a strong fan on the girls this whole time and I think their branches are kind of flimsy. Is there any kind of nutrient I could give them to strengthen up their branches. I don't want them falling over once they have buds on them. thx

yea, I guess I'm gonna have to go out and invest in some fans. I'll prolly get two ocsilating fans, but I dunno if they make those that are low to the ground, being that mine is a scrog, I will need that.

yea, I guess I'm gonna have to go out and invest in some fans. I'll prolly get two ocsilating fans, but I dunno if they make those that are low to the ground, being that mine is a scrog, I will need that.

I don't know if you need the fan under the screen. But it wouldn't hurt.
When the fans hit the upper leaves and stems it will make the whole plant stronger. Once most of the leaves are growing you will find the underneath leaves will start to dry up and fall off.
Both The Butcher and PitViper use fans underneath just to have air circulating on the stems so it might help in some way. :ganjamon:

as far as fans go, they would be a good idea to circulate the air, get fresh co2 to the leaves and circulation beneath the canopy. these will insure healthier plants.

but i wouldn't worry about the thickness of the stems, and fans wont fatten them up. fans make branches sway, the swaying fattens them up, the screen prevents swaying. it doesn't matter anyways because the screen will hold them all in place nicely. no extra support will be needed. just keep tucking them for a week or two after you flip to 12/12 and then let them run up.

its looking reaalllllly niceeeee though. really. you might want to clear out some of the branches under the screen that don't get direct light. they would make good hash but wont be good smoke. plus it will redirect more efforts to the top of the plant. i cleared all the branches that didnt make it to the canopy.

as far as fans go, they would be a good idea to circulate the air, get fresh co2 to the leaves and circulation beneath the canopy. these will insure healthier plants.

but i wouldn't worry about the thickness of the stems, and fans wont fatten them up. fans make branches sway, the swaying fattens them up, the screen prevents swaying. it doesn't matter anyways because the screen will hold them all in place nicely. no extra support will be needed. just keep tucking them for a week or two after you flip to 12/12 and then let them run up.

its looking reaalllllly niceeeee though. really. you might want to clear out some of the branches under the screen that don't get direct light. they would make good hash but wont be good smoke. plus it will redirect more efforts to the top of the plant. i cleared all the branches that didnt make it to the canopy.

Thanks Wheel. That is what I was trying to say, but you did it much better than me.:surf:

Back
Top Bottom