GiGaBaNE's 4th - HydroGanics 600w HiD + Flouro

man guys will you cut it out..im trying to be on my best behaviour here but cant you see, i cant stand the prick and even if he is real, which is rather unlikely, i dont agree with this screwed up experiment he is playing with us. im just trying not to be at people throats about it...no more god in my journal please!

you guys just put the blinkers on. i swear you christians just are unable to comprehend the horror and pain some of us athiets have, knowing that its all a lie and some great people are just brainwashed and wasting their lives and energies. self sold into slavery and the worst bit is, when you all die and are worm food, you dont get to come back to tell us it was fake.

sorry if this is harsh, but i think its about time people realise the strength of my belief since y'all clearly wear your beliefs in public too ;)

man guys will you cut it out..im trying to be on my best behaviour here but cant you see, i cant stand the prick and even if he is real, which is rather unlikely, i dont agree with this screwed up experiment he is playing with us. im just trying not to be at people throats about it...no more god in my journal please!

you guys just put the blinkers on. i swear you christians just are unable to comprehend the horror and pain some of us athiets have, knowing that its all a lie and some great people are just brainwashed and wasting their lives and energies. self sold into slavery and the worst bit is, when you all die and are worm food, you dont get to come back to tell us it was fake.

sorry if this is harsh, but i think its about time people realise the strength of my belief since y'all clearly wear your beliefs in public too ;)

You got to it before myself as I was noticing the pressure. :)

I agree with GiGa on this one. We are here to discuss the plant and his grow, not our religious beliefs. I am agnostic, therefore I have a minimal opinion on this topic. I do, however, find it rude that many are stacking up and posting things about god when GiGa has tried being nice about the references to god. He does not believe in him and that is his right so please all lets stay on topic about what we are here for and leave religious debate to religious forums or the off topic forums. :) I am not here to offend or spew my beliefs on any of you and would appreciate the same from all of you, as this is not the place for it. ;)

have you much experience using buffers to stabilise rez ph?

sorry missed this post earlier. can u be a bit clearer in what u mean by buffers? the nutes i use are high in chelates and stable. i only ad ph down til ph is around 5.4 and it never climbs above 6.2. ive never added specific items just to buffer though.

well all I have to say is thank god for bugs. everyone should get them at least once!
this can only help with the learning exsperince of growing. might be heart breaking at first but just think of the satisfaction of finaly kickin some gnat ass and knowing right away what to look for and how to fix it pleases me to no end.
now if I could get the spelling thing my world would be complete. have you tried DDT GiG?:)

well all I have to say is thank god for bugs. everyone should get them at least once!
this can only help with the learning exsperince of growing. might be heart breaking at first but just think of the satisfaction of finaly kickin some gnat ass and knowing right away what to look for and how to fix it pleases me to no end.
now if I could get the spelling thing my world would be complete. have you tried DDT GiG?:)

haha fishie!, I remember ddt, dad used to bring it home in aerasol od green cans. He told us to run around the yard while spraying like a cropduster, we used to spray it on ourselves like off. That may explain some things.....LOL

sorry missed this post earlier. can u be a bit clearer in what u mean by buffers? the nutes i use are high in chelates and stable. i only ad ph down til ph is around 5.4 and it never climbs above 6.2. ive never added specific items just to buffer though.

thinks like this

Pond pH Buffer, 4 L / 1 fl. gal. : Water Garden Oasis

just trying to set my grow up so that i only need to visit it once a week to do a new rez.

yes sir (tounge in cheek):)

need some help guys.

im building a table that is 3x3' will contain 25 plants in a 5x5 formation in 6 inch rockwool cubes, plants finish in around 6 weeks and will only grow to a height of 18 inches. what is the optimum wattage hps for this kind of grow. this box once designed right will be replicated many times.

If you are sticking with HID your 600 watt light would be perfect... any consideration of LED?

need some help guys.

im building a table that is 3x3' will contain 25 plants in a 5x5 formation in 6 inch rockwool cubes, plants finish in around 6 weeks and will only grow to a height of 18 inches. what is the optimum wattage hps for this kind of grow. this box once designed right will be replicated many times.

Sounds like a job for a 600 watt hps, unless you went induction, which a 420pro covers 5x5. Not many people sold on em yet....I am, expensive, but I run everything off 1-20amp breaker. 4 fans, ion air cleaner, heater, humidifier, air pump, and light. I believe 600watt hps is the light for that footage. Peace gig

You could use a 400w and it would keep temps down, my 400w will easily cover a 3x3 maybe even a 4x4. Especially since you are only going to have plants 18" tall for finished height. I would still go to a 600w though as then you know you have plenty of penetration and it would allow for expansion if needed. Also 600w are probably the best all around HID there is on the market. I almost wish I went with a 600w.

gonna go with a 400. heat management is my main priority. expantion is not needed as the plan is to just make more growboxes.

if i do get a 400 in a 125mm cooltube, do you think a pair of 120mm pv fans will put enough airflow through the tube. it also has a 2nd pair of fans for the plants air. so 4 fans in total run by a pc power supply.

I would probably get a nice little booster fan that matches the cool tube size. I would think something around 120cfm would be ideal for your situation/design. You may be able to get away with the cpu fans but I am not sure as I have never tested that method. I am running a 450cfm fan off my scrubber and through the cool tube.

the main reason im getting cool tubes IS so that i can hook them up properly to a large communal extraction and filtering set up....but that stuff costs a lot of money and maybe even some house modification to set up.

so thats why the pc fans for now. im hoping its just enough to keep things within operation tempratures.
obviously making a second grow box so i can rotate 50 plants instead of 25 has a much higher priority than the same money spent on an extractor at this time.

eventually tho ill be picking up whatever extractor can pump the maximim safe volume of air through a 125mm cool tube and daisy chain several of them up to it.

ideally i want 9 boxes or 12 if possible to an extractor, then i can set them up in a nice U shaped grow layout.. or more like a grid with a T shaped walkway in the middle if i make 12 to a grow.

12 grow boxes done this way might produce me an average of 37 plants a week to harvest =D

currently it seems im averaging 16 watts per plant with this design. if i can get 0.5 gpw ill be over the moon with my yields.

Back
Top Bottom