Girl Scout Cookies - Soilless -Tent

1499651637487-652568603.jpg

Sorry it took so long to get around Nizzzzzzz! Great job on the harvest and solid results! This nug sure does look tasty! You should do a smoke report on it! :) Anyways great job and looking forward to your next!

I'm on my fourth week of flower now if you wanna drop by and check out what's going on with my two GDP's and two Cheesedawg's!

:Rasta:

Wow sorry been away awhile lol will be starting another journal soon very interesting genetics i have in this next one will post soon jist received them today hehe and to the smoking on the girl scouts its amazing high that lasts long time as is super strong i only use half of what im used too even from very nice dank. Very dense buds super coated.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thanks for looking out bro! Ya everything is going great still for the ladies. My back tho has been giving more trouble latly, been resting up.

A tiny amount of light burn on some tips of leaves but everything still looks amazing in there very deep green. Got the lights raised up now 12-13 inches above tall colas.

Here we are day 28 Flower its gettin really chunky and frosty many sections formed together.

June 29th Day 28 Flower

1498772155668289092190.jpg

1498772074427-502269928.jpg
Awwww can't wait for mine now!!! She looks lush

Back
Top Bottom