Girl Scout Cookies

Update on my seedlings. Four out of five blueberry regular seeds sprouted, and the Tahoe OG has not sprouted though it looked great when I germinated it, maybe it will show itself in the next few days. Here are some pics.
420-magazine-mobile615385472.jpg

Been two days since they've sprouted.

Spread peace, love, and music!

Just waters these lil beauties, I am definitely noticing how much faster hydro grows, but I'm practicing patience with them. I sprinkled a tsp of Jobes Organic Fertilizer because they are in Light Soil and wanted to feed them a little something before I go buy the full strength Fox Farms potting soil this week. Also did a neem oil treatment on all the girls today I have no had any issue with pest yet and plan on keeping it that way!
420-magazine-mobile2013727847.jpg

It's a lil hot in there right now but I'm doing that purposely to let more of the CO2 be used A/C in the room is in timer.
420-magazine-mobile1088756517.jpg

This pic is form a few days ago, is it time to transplant yet or can, and should I wait a lil bit longer? You see that the roots are exploring the whole container they're still pretty wispy roots though, so I'm feeling I can wait a bit longer before transplanting.

Here are some more pics of the girls after they rested all day! I hope this grow is entertaining and pleasing as it is for me so far, honestly I feel like I came a long way on my first grow. As a noob I end through all the trials and errors as expected, at times I wonders if I would ever get the hang of it, even if I should just start from scratch, but I hung in there. With the guidance of fellow growers and sleepless nights of research and due diligence got me to where I am now! Thanks to everyone who is subbed up and along for this trip! Just wanted to post some pics so you can see some daily changes in their growth.
420-magazine-mobile349316139.jpg

Never thought I would be able to grow a plant with fan leaves like this, I know it's not much to experiences growers but this is my first major attempt so ...

I'm falling in love with these plants all over again!
420-magazine-mobile237374147.jpg

I'm going to put up my trellis tonight will LST pics after!

Alright so yesterday was the first day of flower! I built my trellis cage and topped of the Rez with a gallon of water, man these girls are drinking! I also did a lil bit of defoliating wanted to open it up a bit, I will probably defol once more when they really stretch. For flower I will be running, MagiCal, Supernatural Gro Bloom, Mammoth P, Hygrozyme, Floralicious Plus, and Roots Excelurator. The root zone is looking extremely healthy! I also orders a CO2 tank, my regulator and monitor/controller came today! I've seen some really good results from others flowering with LECs, so excited to see what they do in flower! Here are pics!
420-magazine-mobile1084853156.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1048993657.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1200085865.jpg
420-magazine-mobile318186723.jpg

Trellis pics.
420-magazine-mobile1796924495.jpg
420-magazine-mobile175788932.jpg
420-magazine-mobile823362427.jpg

My GSC soil grow is coming along, gonna transplant these tomorrow, right now they are in seed starter soil and they will be going in Happy Frog.
420-magazine-mobile145030014.jpg

Here are four blueberry reg, one Tahoe OG reg, and five cutting I took from the GSC, one of which doesn't look so hot. The seedlings are a week old, and the cuttings were took two days ago.
420-magazine-mobile1142159545.jpg
420-magazine-mobile604078607.jpg

So it's day three of flower and I just going to give a quick update as its business as usual. I thought I wasn't going to be the type of grower to defoliate like crazy, but for the last three days I find my self topping off my Rez and then picking off unnecessary fan leaves that are being blocked by larger fan leaves and covering flowering sites. When the plant starts stretching I want as many flowering sites as possible to get as much light as possible. Roots are looking great too! Can't wait till my co2 tanks gets here later today, just in time for the main event! So here are some photos, the tallest plant is almost 17 inches tall.
420-magazine-mobile785548969.jpg
420-magazine-mobile338923003.jpg
420-magazine-mobile638798710.jpg

Check out this root ball!
420-magazine-mobile1998704546.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1678977178.jpg

You could fan your self with this bad boy!
420-magazine-mobile255102464.jpg
420-magazine-mobile198648986.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1406584534.jpg
420-magazine-mobile864811956.jpg

Transplanted my soil grow. I believe these are three gallon pots of not five. Either way the girls will have a lot of space in the root zone also I transplanted them in Happy Frog I'm hoping or see a growth spurt in the coming weeks. I also clipped the leaves shorter on my clones so that hey will transpire less, already lost one... All plants are labeled except for the ones in the propagation chamber.
420-magazine-mobile1776493577.jpg

Thanks!!! Yeah GSC is the bomb! What's in your Garden right now?

fuzzy I have 4 green crack going there like 7 weeks old . its my first grow inside iam using a mars 660w led full. hopeing things go well. I topped 2 times and I fim one plant and iam not getting much growth from it ..i sure wont fim any more . gl on your grow man

fuzzy I have 4 green crack going there like 7 weeks old . its my first grow inside iam using a mars 660w led full. hopeing things go well. I topped 2 times and I fim one plant and iam not getting much growth from it ..i sure wont fim any more . gl on your grow man

Yeah! Green crack is the bomb too! Yeah I didn't FIM or top I just pruned fan leaves strategically. It takes a while for them to recover from FIM and topping, so I've heard. Hang in there, I was experiencing slow growth until I dialed everything in with my system. What medium? Send me the link to your journal.

Look how much my girls are drinking, this Rez was full last night.
420-magazine-mobile1619662123.jpg
hasn't been a week and I've already replaced the same amount of water as the size of my Rez, guess it's time for a Rez swap.

Nice dude. Are your stems lavender in color? I had a Platinum Girl Scout Cookies pheno I never got to flower but she was beautiful. Deep lavender colors all along the stalk.

I just got 20 feminized GSC seeds last night for 60 bucks

Yep stems are lavender, what happened that you never got to flower? But yeah I love these plants! I personally like the Girl Scouts that's not crossed with anything. Awesome you got some GSC beans! What medium are growing in?

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yep stems are lavender, what happened that you never got to flower? But yeah I love these plants! I personally like the Girl Scouts that's not crossed with anything. Awesome you got some GSC beans! What medium are growing in?

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Oh just a lot of problems with my grow setup and I eventually just decided to scrap it before I started flowering. I probably wouldn't have got a big yield and I was blowing fuses so I just wound up pulling the room down and scrapping my plants in veg. I only got like an ounce and a half off of 3 plants with the setup so I figured I just needed to go back to the drawing board.

Old setup...
2015-05-25_13-33-57_446.jpg

Well despite my low yield I did actually have pretty good results with Black Gold Natural and Organic. It has a practically null NPK rating so I feed with bottle nutrients as if it were hydro, but primarily I use it because it's cheap and drains well.

I have been thinking about trying some coco or perlite/vermiculite mixes and do drain-to-waste hydro, I really don't like working with dirt that much, always end up getting pests from it. Might try of wick system too.

I haven't had the normal GSC phenotypes for a while. I am not really paying attention to it though because I bought these off a friend who got them from a friend who feminized them... So yeah I am not really sure what I have but at 3 bucks a bean it seemed like a good deal. Hopefully they don't all go hermie though, I don't think GSC was a very stabilized strain to begin with, but if I do get seeds maybe I will read up more on back-breeding to get some real stable genetics.

Eh sorry I tend to ramble. In any case I have only started with clones before so I am practicing with some bagseeds I was curious about first.

Hooked up my co2 tank today! Hope it at least last two weeks as its in a tent and my room is not sealed however still excited about what CO2 enrichment can do for my girls. The controller is set to come on under 1000 ppm and doesn't come on during lights off. Here are some pics.
420-magazine-mobile28912424.jpg
420-magazine-mobile381138357.jpg
The tank is outside the tent, and the hose is taped to the oscillating fan to spread it around the tent.
420-magazine-mobile202554097.jpg
Going to see how much I can seal my room in the coming days.

Looking good, quick comment about pulling fan leaves in flower. Be careful. Those are your solar panels and will bring size. There is no known reason to pull fan leaves until they dry out in flush. Then remove them to open up next layer of leaves. Here is an example of an (mine) auto AK topped once no LST and no defole.

bf0d89f8b3dd16746b71ca52420e2e7f.jpg

0a3c4d9482893a6477ceac3ee8af6098.jpg

Lower buds will mature without direct light. Large plants need as many leafs as possible to maximize size.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Looking good, quick comment about pulling fan leaves in flower. Be careful. Those are your solar panels and will bring size. There is no known reason to pull fan leaves until they dry out in flush. Then remove them to open up next layer of leaves. Here is an example of an (mine) auto AK topped once no LST and no defole.

bf0d89f8b3dd16746b71ca52420e2e7f.jpg

0a3c4d9482893a6477ceac3ee8af6098.jpg

Lower buds will mature without direct light. Large plants need as many leafs as possible to maximize size.

Cheers

Won't be doing much more defol, but yours look like you trims them already.

Yes, that is finished product ready to hang.

00fbc2109da646c36ca76cfd752d5359.jpg

I'd already trimmed off upper fan leaves and she is at 81 days up here.

a3756342a1cc7a585b0737dca22dd2d8.jpg

Here she is at 50 days.

9515bdaf460d661b68a5e32ef31a10a5.jpg

I just see other people pull fan leaves to open up lower sites. It does not seem to be helpful and plant will stay small.

Cheers

Yes, that is finished product ready to hang.

00fbc2109da646c36ca76cfd752d5359.jpg

I'd already trimmed off upper fan leaves and she is at 81 days up here.

a3756342a1cc7a585b0737dca22dd2d8.jpg

Here she is at 50 days.

9515bdaf460d661b68a5e32ef31a10a5.jpg

I just see other people pull fan leaves to open up lower sites. It does not seem to be helpful and plant will stay small.

Cheers

No doubt. I didn't remove that many though as you can see there are still plenty of fan leaves l.

Back
Top Bottom