Girl Scout Cookies

I shall, im doing a single atm moment too, mine should look like that but i was a bad daddy.
Just out of interest what ppm and ph is it n at that stage?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I shall, im doing a single atm moment too, mine should look like that but i was a bad daddy.
Just out of interest what ppm and ph is it n at that stage?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It's actually three plants in one Rez, haha! The ph is being kept around 5.8 and ppm 1200.

Spread peace, love, and music!

Here are some pics of pistils on day 9 of flower.
420-magazine-mobile23963845.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2079221230.jpg
420-magazine-mobile979659123.jpg

Girls are stretching pretty well, my trellis is three feet tall probably should make it shorter but they are still growing so we will see.
420-magazine-mobile1873152952.jpg
420-magazine-mobile421909016.jpg

Looks like GSC to me. Beautiful.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Hey Fuzzy I'm a little late to the game but ill slide on in here and keep up with your journal.

Plants are looking super healthy, our plants are at about the same time into flowering :)

Keep up the good work

GreenFingers

Thanks for joining, better late than never! What strain are you running in your garden?

I'm just in time to see them explode :)

I'm running Northern Lights #5 X Afghan by Mr. Nice seeds at the moment its the blue link in my signature :)

GreenFingers

Northern Lights is good shit! I'm lollipoping tonight, to the third or fourth nodes. I'll post a pic of the surgery after I'm done.

Here are some pics I pruned as much as I could bare doing at one time, sheesh..
420-magazine-mobile1868304488.jpg
420-magazine-mobile951137853.jpg
you can see it's more open now.
420-magazine-mobile1060945289.jpg
some flowers developing going on first day of week three here!
420-magazine-mobile1928801855.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2002615332.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2101422155.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1691520385.jpg
they're pretty clean below now, a little easier to change Rez and see whats going on.

Soil grow is taking off I'm going to have to make another space for them. Gonna pick up some panda film and plywood make a makeshift grow area.
420-magazine-mobile1715261445.jpg
420-magazine-mobile271611643.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1752594152.jpg

Looking good on that pruning job you did. These girls whether your growing one or a few plants. They need much attention, like little babies.

Also on the tube at NoobGrow

Looking good on that pruning job you did. These girls whether your growing one or a few plants. They need much attention, like little babies.

Also on the tube at NoobGrow

Thanks, I didn't want to prune too much at one time and shock them. Yes they definitely do better when you TLC them. How is your garden going?

Just curious as to why you have 2 carbon filters in the same area?

Would you not put those DWC girls into a giant bucket to really take advantage of the potential growth in flower?

GreenFingers

The two carbon filters came with the cabinet, the Rez I'm growing in also came with it. For my next hydro grow I will be doing five gallon buckets with net pots, it would be less advantageous to move them now since, one to transplant during flower is not a great idea and the plants roots are so tangled into one big root ball there would be no way of removing them from the Rez without really damaging them.

Alight peeps been a couple days since my last update! I've been topping off the Rez everyday since it only holds 2.5 gallons, the girls are still stretching on the 17th days of flower. I am very happy with flower development, I've been taking macros to show better representations of what I see. I've been Ph'ing the water to 5.8-6.0. In the middle of the week the solution usually drops to 600 PPMs from 1200 when I change the Rez, at this point I add another tsp of Supernatural Bloom Aqua which usually raises it 1000. I've found so far keeping Rez temps around 66°F has served me well when coming to root health, the lower temps allow for more dissolved O2. I've been doing a lot to seal my room the last week, weather stripping the door, using 3.5 mil plastic and gorilla tape to seal Windows, and vents so my CO2 will last, and be more effective. I decided on co2 enhancement because I feel like I have things honed in on this grow, with marked growth every day. The flowers are already showing orange hairs, sheesh! I've heard that flower finished faster under LECs, and I've seen them show great results for flower, but man I can't wait to see how the look by the end of this month! Anyway here are pics.
420-magazine-mobile1181739528.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1617457050.jpg
420-magazine-mobile424628178.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1304635100.jpg
420-magazine-mobile913203867.jpg
420-magazine-mobile107276816.jpg

I don't know how much more it's going to stretch but I'm thinking maybe I should lower the SOG. Any thoughts on that, so far only a few tips have passed through the net. The SOG is 3' tall.

Looks great, I already see frost. My GSC was very white in frost. You still have some stretch left in her but you could lower you net some.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Back
Top Bottom