GivenToFly's Soil - OG Kush & Black Jesus OG - Mars Hydro 1200

Something like this but only one or two plants.

420-magazine-mobile1944171822.jpg

Ok, big day today! First feedings!!

Day 19
Temp normal at 77, rh 45%. Starting to see that temp creep up. Been a little warmer durning the day and as they get bigger we will need to
Dial up that exhaust a bit.

4 out of the 5 plants were ready for water, couple were probably ready yesterday, they are a little droopy. The runt is still a little moist. Maybe she will get jealous of her sisters and be ready tomorrow.

Hit them with 1.5ml of FloraNova Grow at 6.3 ph.

Here's droopy drawers this morning. I'll post pics of all of them tonight and hopefully they will be all blown up and beautiful like the last time I watered!

Peace! ✌️

420-magazine-mobile1613601334.jpg

Look into that feeding schedule, and adding in some of the flora blend, rapid start, etc. lookin.good!

Thank you sir! I appreciate your input. I'm headed to the store today to pick up some CalMag and pots. I'll see what else I can find!

I picked them up and smelled them for the first time, damn. Mmmmhmmmm, it's definitely the devils lettuce!

Ok. Day 21

All the girls seem to have taken well to their first feeding. Not a lot of explosive growth like the last watering but that's ok because they look fantastic!!

The runt however, won't be called the runt much longer. She almost caught up to her sisters!

Should I be in a hurry to get them out of the solo cups? I read that when the leaves exceed the edges of the cup it's time for a bigger home. I see a lot of plants a lot bigger than mine still in cups though. Any thoughts??

420-magazine-mobile175826278.jpg

This was Droopy yesterday. She looks better
420-magazine-mobile475115789.jpg

The runt got big!
420-magazine-mobile2068312641.jpg

Thanks everyone!

✌️happy Thursday!

What a beautiful morning! Hope everyone is doing the same.

Day 23 from seed.

Everything seems to be going good. 4 of the 5 were ready for another drink already. It had been 2 days. Suppose that's a good sign. All new growth is lush and I don't see any signs of concern. I hit them with the nute mix I made a few days ago. Which raised a couple questions :

- is it ok to leave the mixed gallon of nutes sit for a week or 2? Suppose as they start drinking more that won't be as much of an issue. Ph was a 6.5.

- This would be 2 feedings in a week. If the girls are showing no signs of wanting to eat/or over feeding, should I only feed weekly and water the other days?? Until I see signs of trouble?

The two BJOG are both curling under. I don't think they were that dry but they don't look as joyous and stretchy as the OGK. May just be genetics. Maybe they are just more serious and focused where the OGK are more charismatic and joyous! .... women.

420-magazine-mobile1150937466.jpg

There is a lot going on underneath here!
420-magazine-mobile1870180353.jpg

420-magazine-mobile771449484.jpg

420-magazine-mobile585103216.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1913841462.jpg

420-magazine-mobile616956141.jpg

I went from clones so a little different. Some people go qtr nutes all the way. I go 50% nutes for two waters/ feeds and then straight Ph'd tap water for the third. I let the plants tell me when they're ready for more food water. Yes as they grow so do the plants needs.

I'm not very satisfied with my pictures. I'm going to have to start doing something different. One of which will be to take pics with some natural light so we can see the colors. When I'm trying to take pics on my phone under that light , I can't see the screen so well.

Anyways. Been up since 0500. Part of getting old kids.

Day 25

-Temp maintaining 75-77
-Humidity has been below 40 for a while. High 30's.
-Girls have been ready for water every 2 days. It's so cool to watch them tell you when they are ready!
- the two BJOG always look like weeping willow trees. Always droopy. Keeping an eye on it. I don't think it's an issue.
- Also, the first set of serrated leaves are turning yellow on one of the BJOG. Not sure you can tell in the pic but you can see it's a different shade.

420-magazine-mobile1513300667.jpg

- the 3 OGK look amazing!! Little droopy this morning because they were thirsty, but they always have those leaves stretched out looking like they are loving life!!

- all plants cotyledons I can't see or they are gone, the ones I can see are nearly gone. Does this begin week 1 of veg? Everyone's method of counting weeks is confusing.

Watered all 5 plants this morning with 1/2ml FloraNova Grow that I still had mixed. When it's gone I will bump up to 3ml and begin supplementing GH CalMag.

The runt isn't the runt anymore! So amazing how she caught up to the others!

Here is our daily aerial shot of the girls. They were thirst.

420-magazine-mobile112853405.jpg

This OGK is the biggest of the 5. Looks fantastic!

420-magazine-mobile954026636.jpg

Happy Monday Team!
✌️✌️

Re: GivenToFly's Soil - OG Kush & Black Jesus OG - Mars Hydro 1200

I'm not very satisfied with my pictures. I'm going to have to start doing something different. One of which will be to take pics with some natural light so we can see the colors. When I'm trying to take pics on my phone under that light , I can't see the screen so well.

Happy Monday Team!
✌️✌️

Turn the light off for a couple of minutes when you take pictures, it won't hurt your plants, even in flower. Use the light/ flash on your phone. 200% difference in pics just doing that. If you have a small digital camera, turn the flash on and shoot with your grow lights on, you can get some cool affects that way, or you can turn the light off and shoot them that way also. Of course the natural light will be best.

VE8B0043.jpg

Here are a couple better pics of the BJOG. Both are droopy and both have discolored first sets of leaves.

Side view
420-magazine-mobile1759559314.jpg

Top view
420-magazine-mobile1852174143.jpg

Lower leaves yellowing.
420-magazine-mobile748489907.jpg

Based on my rookie diagnosis, it seems like it may be magnesium deficiency. Sense both plants of the same strain are acting the same.

Here is the other BJOG

420-magazine-mobile1131485094.jpg

420-magazine-mobile80096570.jpg

Since I just watered today, can I just let them wait till the next watering to introduce the calmag?

Nice Job, the pictures get a lot more interesting as the plants get older and you start to decide how you want to grow them. Topping, FIM'ing, LST, Mainline, Scrog. The best has yet to come. They make attachment lenses for cell phones but you can pick up a refurbished point and shoot for like $50.00 if you're interested.

Re: GivenToFly's Soil - OG Kush & Black Jesus OG - Mars Hydro 1200

Here are a couple better pics of the BJOG. Both are droopy and both have discolored first sets of leaves.

Side view
420-magazine-mobile1759559314.jpg

Top view
420-magazine-mobile1852174143.jpg

Lower leaves yellowing.
420-magazine-mobile748489907.jpg

Based on my rookie diagnosis, it seems like it may be magnesium deficiency. Sense both plants of the same strain are acting the same.

Here is the other BJOG

420-magazine-mobile1131485094.jpg

420-magazine-mobile80096570.jpg

Since I just watered today, can I just let them wait till the next watering to introduce the calmag?
Looks like it's time to get them out of those solo cups! I bet they perk back up after transplant.

Back
Top Bottom