GivenToFly's Soil - OG Kush & Black Jesus OG - Mars Hydro 1200

Im glad i could help, alot of people use cfls when they are seedlings but imo i would rather start them under the big light, my girls done great going straight under the mars.✌

I'm on my first grow, went with LED, and have gone from seed to present. Ran the LED 24/0 before the seeds popped and for a little while after... until the first set of "real" leaves was pretty good sized and the second set of "real" leaves were just forming. Seeing a lot of love for the Mars on here, thinking that my second grow tent might start with one of these 1200s, and I'll keep my current 2 panel setup in the other... hopefully get a nice harvest cycle going.

I'm on my first grow, went with LED, and have gone from seed to present. Ran the LED 24/0 before the seeds popped and for a little while after... until the first set of "real" leaves was pretty good sized and the second set of "real" leaves were just forming. Seeing a lot of love for the Mars on here, thinking that my second grow tent might start with one of these 1200s, and I'll keep my current 2 panel setup in the other... hopefully get a nice harvest cycle going.
Yea i am loving my mars so far, i will be harvesting my first plant under it in a few weeks hopefully, the buds aee looking great, feel and like they will be really dence. I am well satisfied with the light, well worth the money.✌

Yea i am loving my mars so far, i will be harvesting my first plant under it in a few weeks hopefully, the buds aee looking great, feel and like they will be really dence. I am well satisfied with the light, well worth the money.✌
Hey Tom, how come no sig we can follow along with? Love to see your results too!

Nice work. You have some happy girls

Thank you sir and everyone who has popped in, I really appreciate the feedback and optimism! I'm battling a few opportunities and growing pains through my first 32 days but it has been super cool! I find myself finding certain journals that I ❤️ and I have read over and over and over just to compare notes, pics, data, everything!

Haven't checked on the girls this morning, now sounds good!

Have a great Monday team!

Hey Tom, how come no sig we can follow along with? Love to see your results too!
I never could figure out how to put it on there, but you could click on my name and go to posts and find it then you could subb, or if you want to look it up in journals in progress its under Tom Smiths first indoor grow with autos and subb that way, im kinda dumb when it comes to computers and smart phones lol.✌

I never could figure out how to put it on there, but you could click on my name and go to posts and find it then you could subb, or if you want to look it up in journals in progress its under Tom Smiths first indoor grow with autos and subb that way, im kinda dumb when it comes to computers and smart phones lol...

Sent you this as a PM.

If you go to your journal highlight & copy the URL. Then go to settings and look down the left side Edit Signature. Click that and go from there.

Day 33

All is well. Pulled all the girls out for an inspection tonight. Trimmed a couple of the dead leaves off the bottom of a couple which I attribute to my rookie move with the nutes. I'm going to water 1 more time, tomorrow, with just water, and then I am on my proper dosage and structured schedule. Learned a lot over those days! Went through my entire grow today and took some notes on things I will definitely do again and some things I will change and not do again!

Which I am already thinking of what my next grow is going to be! I am going to be looking at what kind of setup I need to hold some clones and/or begin my seedlings with so when I harvest these are already started and rolling.
These are all indica. Will definitely need some sativas the next time. Anyways. Enough rambling! Here some pretty ladies!!

OG Kush #3
420-magazine-mobile715075216.jpg

Black Jesus OG #2
420-magazine-mobile1914264676.jpg

BJOG #1
420-magazine-mobile449098877.jpg

OGK #2
420-magazine-mobile1733769382.jpg

OGK #1
420-magazine-mobile2125865738.jpg

420-magazine-mobile198489698.jpg

This is so amazing! Thanks everyone for your assistance, guidance, and answering all my stupid questions!

Happy Tuesday!
Stay Hazy!

Re: GivenToFly's Soil - OG Kush & Black Jesus OG - Mars Hydro 1200

Day 33

All is well. Pulled all the girls out for an inspection tonight. Trimmed a couple of the dead leaves off the bottom of a couple which I attribute to my rookie move with the nutes. I'm going to water 1 more time, tomorrow, with just water, and then I am on my proper dosage and structured schedule. Learned a lot over those days! Went through my entire grow today and took some notes on things I will definitely do again and some things I will change and not do again!

Which I am already thinking of what my next grow is going to be! I am going to be looking at what kind of setup I need to hold some clones and/or begin my seedlings with so when I harvest these are already started and rolling.
These are all indica. Will definitely need some sativas the next time. Anyways. Enough rambling! Here some pretty ladies!!

OG Kush #3
420-magazine-mobile715075216.jpg

Black Jesus OG #2
420-magazine-mobile1914264676.jpg

BJOG #1
420-magazine-mobile449098877.jpg

OGK #2
420-magazine-mobile1733769382.jpg

OGK #1
420-magazine-mobile2125865738.jpg

420-magazine-mobile198489698.jpg

This is so amazing! Thanks everyone for your assistance, guidance, and answering all my stupid questions!

Happy Tuesday!
Stay Hazy!
Looking real good, happy and healthy girls, great job.✌

Day 35

77°/38% humidity

The growth is spectacular and is super exciting! The 3 OGK are blowing up while the BJOG not explosive growth but the stem mass is impressive, and they just keep stretching those top leaves up to that light!! So cool!

I have have scrapped all documenting mediums albeit binders, notebooks , iPads/iPhone, etc, and have found what works best is a big calendar where I can see the whole month at a time. Yellow is feed, blue is water. Keep me from jacking up the feed schedule again. Stoner.
420-magazine-mobile1839088751.jpg

I will continue to keep my journal going on here of course and attempt to entertain, share, learn, and socialize on this wonderful site! Where else would I be able to openly share my medicated ramblings! Thanks for listening team!

Here is OGK #3 this morning. She's beautiful Clark!!
420-magazine-mobile436285647.jpg

BJOG #2
420-magazine-mobile1840569522.jpg

BJOG vs my big hands!! Everyday I say to myself, "am I really doing this??" It brings joy to my mornings and joy to my evenings. Thinking about jarring up these fruits seems like a dream!! But let's not get ahead of ourselves! One day at a time! Peace and love y'all!

420-magazine-mobile1767309992.jpg

Day 37
77°/37% has remained constant.

Phew! Scored some GG live resin that has affected my motor skills significantly but what a beautiful Saturday morning for cannabis and coffee! Hope everyone is finding their calm this morning in whatever you're doing!

The girls are looking stunning this morning as you will see momentarily! I have to say the most challenging part of this endeavor has to be the watering and the nutes. Even my ability, comfortability in mixing that thick shit, the chance that I'm actually measuring accurately, is not good. Anyways. Must be doing ok, because other that the burn from last week, can I say they look flawless!!

So today begins, yet again, my last feed schedule/watering change. Fed the girls this morning with 1ml FNG, and 1ml CalMag. Watered all 5 using a GALLON of 6.8 ph. We will see how they react and then the plan is to water twice and then feed again. Until they ask for more food. I hope this heavy watering kicks the 37% humidity up.

And may I now introduce......

BJOG 2
420-magazine-mobile1208334606.jpg

BJOG 1- this chicks stems look like Lou Ferigno!
420-magazine-mobile789703032.jpg

OG Kush 1
420-magazine-mobile362168546.jpg

OGK 2
420-magazine-mobile1791372820.jpg

OGK 3 - biggest of the 5. I'd be willing to bet this was the runt in the beginning! I'm naming her Audry II.
420-magazine-mobile250841897.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1267520130.jpg

Have a great weekend team!! Please give me some feedback!

- when should I do anything with the lower leaves that are becoming buried? Can I slowly eliminate ?

- what will or should my first step in LST BE?

- what am I growing next?!

Re: GivenToFly's Soil - OG Kush & Black Jesus OG - Mars Hydro 1200

Day 37
77°/37% has remained constant.

Phew! Scored some GG live resin that has affected my motor skills significantly but what a beautiful Saturday morning for cannabis and coffee! Hope everyone is finding their calm this morning in whatever you're doing!

The girls are looking stunning this morning as you will see momentarily! I have to say the most challenging part of this endeavor has to be the watering and the nutes. Even my ability, comfortability in mixing that thick shit, the chance that I'm actually measuring accurately, is not good. Anyways. Must be doing ok, because other that the burn from last week, can I say they look flawless!!

So today begins, yet again, my last feed schedule/watering change. Fed the girls this morning with 1ml FNG, and 1ml CalMag. Watered all 5 using a GALLON of 6.8 ph. We will see how they react and then the plan is to water twice and then feed again. Until they ask for more food. I hope this heavy watering kicks the 37% humidity up.

Have a great weekend team!! Please give me some feedback!

- when should I do anything with the lower leaves that are becoming buried? Can I slowly eliminate ?

- what will or should my first step in LST BE?

- what am I growing next?!

If your lower leaves arent getting light then they arent doing much. Remember when it comes to defol less is more.

Check out grow weed easy dot com for Low Stress Training. Get some pipe cleaner or wire ties and gently start shaping your plants tops. Looks like youve got at least a week. You are only training the tops.

Focus on your current grow right now, you'll have time to think about your next grow when you start flower. You're doing great, go slow and enjoy the journey!!!

Day 40
Week 6

Everyone is looking fabulous. Some great growth on the lower shoots the past 3 days. We are days away from beginning to discuss tying some things down. OGK at least. The BJOG are moving slower. The temp here was in the low 80s today so I didn't run the ac in the house as I had the past few weeks when it was in the 90s. This helped my humidity a bit.

420-magazine-mobile2054191631.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1985291241.jpg

Back
Top Bottom